107: After Midnight
1. What does Chuck say is the rule if two people want the same cab?
a. Whoever touches the door first gets the cab.
2. What does Marissa want Gary to do that causes her much confusion?
a. she wants him to read todays paper to her
4. How does Marissa always know when Gary reads something bad in the paper?
a. Negative Ions
5. What section of the paper has the story about the abandonment?
a. Metro section
6. At what church does the baby get abandoned?
a. St Marys
7. How old is the baby?
a. 10 weeks
8. What does Gary go out in the rain to find and why?
a. an unidentified woman carrying a bassinet with a baby boy in it, to casually inquire whether or not she plans to abandon him tonight
9. What kind of advice does Marissa give Gary that he ignores?
a. dont forget your umbrella
10. According to Chuck, what is the minimum distance that two urban dwellers need to have between them in order to prevent having their space invaded?
a. 18 inches
11. What is the name of the woman sharing the cab with Chuck?
12. What is her job?
a. Professional Caterer and Event Planner
13. What happens when Gary asks a woman if she is going to abandon her baby?
a. the woman whacks him on the head with the diaper bag
14. What is the name of the woman Gary meets at the bus stop?
15. What is her babys name?
16. What information from the paper does Gary give to Chuck?
a. Gary tells Chuck that it doesnt rain tomorrow - stops just after midnight tonight
17. What does Marissa say Gary has in the fridge?
a. Chocolate-chip Ice Cream
18. When Chuck calls Lenore to tell her the weather report, who does he pretend he is?
a. Mr McGinty from McGintys bar and restaurant
19. How long has Marissa known Gary?
a. a couple years
20. How long has Marissa been blind?
a. since she was 16 months old
21. What caused Marissas blindness?
22. Who is Samanthas father?
a. Jordan Butler
23. What does he want Gary to tell Samantha?
a. her mother misses her
24. How did Gary know he was in love with Marcia?
a. she was beautiful, she was smart, and she was in love with him
25. What did Marcia used to make for Gary every Sunday morning?
a. Blueberry pancakes, and she melted the butter
26. What did Marcia insist on doing for Gary?
a. she insisted on picking Gary up at the airport
27. What does Gary think about opportunity?
a. Opportunity doesnt knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
28. What is the name of the man Samantha said was her husband?
29. Why does he threaten to sell Samanthas baby?
a. to get her to deliver some drugs
30. What does Chuck do to get Lenores attention?
a. he hires a cab and waits for a half hour in the rain to pick her up
31. What part of Chucks anatomy is climate sensitive?
a. his big toe on his right foot
32. How does Chuck define a date with Lenore?
a. A date is when you rush home from work, take a quick shower, redo your hair and makeup, put on something black that cost you an arm and a leg, even though theres very little material, and I show up wearing an Armani suit with flowers, and take you to my favorite restaurant on Taylor St, and then I walk you home, we go into your apartment, and I give you a kiss goodnight, on the cheek, and then I leave.
33. What kind of pizza does Gary have?
a. pepperoni with olives, sun-dried tomatoes, pineapple, extra cheese
34. Chuck declines to eat any of the pizza because of which topping?
a. extra cheese
35. Why does Marissa say they have to find Samantha before she abandons the baby?
a. because when a mother gives away her child theres nothing left after that, no reason for her to go on
36. How old is Samantha
37. What time is Samantha going to jump off the bridge?
a. just after midnight
38. Gary gives the police a tip about what?
a. City drug ring
39. What is the hardest bridge to cross according to Chucks ending monologue?
a. the one that opens your heart - the one that leads you home
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org