1. What does Gary give to the boys for the soup kitchen?
2. What does Chuck want to give the boys for the soup kitchen?
a. 2 1/2 gallons of Chicken Noodle Soup
3. What is the nuns name?
a. Sister Mary Alice
4. What were Gary and Chuck going to be doing at the Community Center Midnite Basketball game?
a. Gary was refereeing, Chuck was coaching
5. Where is the basketball game held?
a. the Seward Park building
6. Who gets shot by the service station manager?
a. Joseph Jo-Jo Emile Perez, 16 years old
7. Who were the other two guys involved in robbing the service station?
a. Marcus and his brother Kareem
8. Who does Gary refer to as smiley?
9. What did Jo-Jo say to Sr Mary?
a. Tell Marcus to stay in the light
10. Fill in the blank: Simple is ______.
11. Who is the new pastry chef and what is her favorite dessert?
a. Cindy, an apple
12. What kind of chef is she?
a. a macrobiotic chef
13. What time is lunch and dinner served at McGintys?
a. Lunch is Tuesday through Sunday 10:30 to 3pm, Dinner 5:30 to 10pm
14. What job does Gary offer to Marcus?
15. Where does Gary say he started out his working career?
a. at a 24 hour diner washing dishes
16. Where does Gary have his money deposited?
a. Lakeshore Federal Bank
17. How does Gary describe a lot of money?
a. enough to buy a car
18. What is the beginning of the text used in the stories for all of the headlines?
a. Earlier this week, Berlatski said, In spite of the personal risk, I believe the State deserves an honest and accountable construction...
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. email@example.com