1. Who do Marcia and Gary go to see?
a. Ziegler & Stutz, Divorce Attorneys
2. What did Marcia say to Gary at the lawyers office?
a. No hard feelings, huh? Its been fun. Call me sometime.
3. Who does Chuck see in the bar?
a. a doctor he met 2 years ago and doesnt want to see again
4. Who does Gary see in the bar?
a. a beautiful blonde
5. How much money were the convenience store robbers going to get?
6. Why was the little girl going to run away?
a. she thinks her parents forgot her birthday
7. What was her name?
8. What would Chuck rather be doing?
a. see a movie
9. What kind of nickel did the woman have and how much is the it worth?
a. a 1913 liberty head nickel worth just over a million dollars
10. What are Gary and Marissa discussing over breakfast?
a. kids, and Garys desire to have some
11. What was Gary going to name his son (the first one, anyway)?
12. What if it was a girl?
13. What sport was it going to play?
14. The boy or the girl?
a. doesnt matter
15. What does Gary see in the paper that involves Chuck?
a. Chuck will deliver baby on the L
16. What does Chuck have a problem with and why?
a. he has a problem with fluids - blood and stuff - because of 7th grade biology when he dissected a frog
17. When Chuck goes to stop the pregnant woman from riding the L, who does Gary see walking by?
a. the blonde from the bar
18. Why couldnt Gary keep following the girl?
a. he had to save a lady from being hit by a fire truck
19. How did he lose the girl?
a. She got into a cab
20. How has the headline involving Chuck now changed?
a. He will now deliver twins in an elevator
21. What does Gary have to go and prevent?
a. a water main break that will flood Michigan Ave
22. How does Gary get distracted from this purpose?
a. He sees the blonde woman in a flower shop
23. What does Chuck start to see everywhere?
a. pregnant women
24. Where does Chuck go for help?
a. the doctor he met 2 yrs ago (Amy Handelman)
25. Why didnt Gary find the girl in the store he followed her into?
a. She left out the back door
26. Who is waiting for Gary in his room and why?
a. Marcia - she wants to have dinner with him
27. What new problem arises with the water main break?
a. a blackout affecting half the city
28. What floor does Chuck live on?
29. Whats the difference between Gary and Superman?
a. Superman had a life, a job, and a girl
30. What floor does the elevator get stuck on?
a. 28th floor
31. Who does Gary see in the paper?
a. the blonde girl walking past a fountain
32. How many times does Chuck faint?
33. Who helps deliver the babies?
34. What sex is the first baby?
a. a boy
35. How does Chuck get his picture in the paper?
a. Gary places the babies in his arms as the elevator doors open and then sneaks back out the emergency exit
36. Why didnt Gary find the girl by the fountain?
a. the paper showed shed be there at twelve after five, but the clock was broken
37. What time did the clock say?
a. twelve after five
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. email@example.com