116: Bat Masterson
1. According to Chucks monologue, what is the golden rule for today?
a. Ignore thy neighbor
2. What headline is on the back of the paper (when Gary reads about the elevator on the front)?
a. Tragedy at Crane - Williams dead at 17 (from Hoops episode)
3. How long is Gary stuck in the elevator?
a. 5 hours
4. The elevator gets stuck between which floors?
a. between floors 3 and 4
5. What is Garys serious problem according to Chuck?
a. Gary cares too much
6. What kind of theft does Gary try to stop?
a. Bicycle theft
7. Who rides in on a horse to stop the thief?
a. William Bat Masterson
8. What is unusual about Bats appearance?
a. he wears a derby hat and carries a walking stick
9. Where does Bat live?
a. The Willows (a loony bin)
10. How long has he lived there?
a. Almost 10 years
11. What is the real name of the woman Bat refers to as Lilly Langtree?
a. Dr Barbara Feinstein
12. What card game are Gary and Marissa playing?
13. Who wins and how many wins in a row has this person had?
a. Marissa wins, 5 in a row
14. What is the real name of Bat Masterson?
a. Mike Killibrew
15. Who is waiting for Gary at the hotel and why?
a. Bat is waiting for Gary, wants them to ride together
16. What does Bat want help with?
a. Finding Ike Clanton
17. What does Bat help Gary with?
a. stopping a brawl in a pool hall
18. Bat takes the reference to whom as a slur on his character?
a. the unseemly Bill Hickock
19. Why does Killibrew think hes Bat?
a. 10 years ago he walked into an ambush he should have seen coming, his partner was killed and he blames himself
20. How long ago does Lilly say Bat launched into the Ike Clanton fantasy?
a. 2 weeks ago
21. What is the reason Lilly will give Bat for Garys not saying goodbye?
a. shell tell Bat that Gary rides alone
22.________ causes delays on rush-hour subway.
a. Berserk cowboy
23. Where does Bat sleep when at Garys?
a. out on the roof
24. Gary reminds Bat of whom?
a. Wyatt Earp
25. Chuck reminds Bat of whom?
26. How does Bat sleep?
a. One eye open all the time
27. What does Bat say every felon carries with him?
a. a signature
28. What district does Detective Crumb work for?
a. District 4
29. What is the real name of Ike Clanton?
a. Rico Salazar
30. The desk sergeant interrupts Crumb and Bat to ask what?
a. Is this nutcase the SOB who let his partner die?
31. Whose gun does Bat steal?
32. Where does Bat find Clanton?
a. dealing drugs out of a warehouse
33. How long was Killibrew a cop?
a. 20 years
34. What was his partners name?
a. Dave Mirelli
35. What family did his partner leave behind?
a. A widow and three small kids
36. What does Bat give to Gary via Killibrew?
a. a sheriffs badge and his book, My Life and Times
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org