210: "A Bris
is Just a Bris"
(The restaurant's new chef falls for a prim librarian, but she in turn has fallen for another man: Gary. Meanwhile, Chuck finds his relationship with a female rabbi turning him into an honest man.)
"A Bris is Just a Bris" Answers
1. According to the headline in the opening teaser, how many feet will a woman plunge in a manhole mishap?
2. How does Gary prevent the manhole mishap?
3. At the Bris, who gets to hold the baby?
4. Who is in charge of videoing the Bris?
5. What relationship is the baby to Chuck?
6. Who shows up at the Bris and why?
7. What is the word Gary cant pronounce?
8. What is the babys fathers name, and what does he do for a living?
9. What is the name of the Rabbi?
10. Who is playing the loud music at McGintys?
11. What kind of food is Tony preparing?
12. Who is Tony in love with?
13. When Gary gives Tony the day off, Tony refers to Gary as what?
14. With what is Tony dripping?
15. What has Abby turned Tony into?
16. What book did Tony check out last week?
17. In what section of the paper does Gary read the headline, Woman impaled by sword-jugglers act proves deadly?
18. What does Gary borrow from the guys shooting a commercial in the park?
19. Why does the juggler lose control of the sword?
20. What book is Abby reading?
21. How does Gary save Abby from the sword?
22. What similarity is there between Abbys book and the way Gary saved her?
23. What does Chuck want to learn about in preparation for his date with the Rabbi?
24. What movie did Chuck see instead of going to his own Bar Mitzvah?
25. What did Chuck say he loved about the movie?
26. What does Abby do when she gets excited?
27. Robin suggests that its fate that brought Gary and Abby together. What does Gary say is the reason?
28. Why does Tony read the books Abby recommends?
29. After Tony tells Abby he loves her, she tells him that her feelings are ___ __________
30. On Chucks date with the Rabbi, he told her the truth about these three things:
31. Abby tells Gary he should grab what with both hands?
32. Who owned the blue Mercedes that Chuck dinged?
33. In what section of the paper does Gary read the headline, Serial purse snatcher plagues downtown?
34. What are the names of the couple arguing over the bench?
35. In referring to Chuck, how does the Rabbi describe the Daniels among us?
36. How does Chuck describe the man he becomes when hes with the Rabbi?
37. Who gives Gary a black eye and why?
38. Tony tells Gary he is going where to sit and wait for word that you have died?
39. In what part of the library must Gary save a woman from being crushed?
40. What literary group is meeting at the library, and what are they reading?
41. Abby accuses Gary of being an indiscriminate _____.
42. Who gave Chuck a black eye and why?
43. Chuck says his life has taken a turn for the _____ since meeting the Rabbi.
44. After breaking up with the Rabbi, Chuck says this to Gary.
45. How much was Tonys overdue fine on Great Expectations?
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. email@example.com