119: The Cat
1. What is the title of the movie that has the child upset?
a. Bosco the Bunny
2. What is the childs name?
3. Who helps explain the movie to the child so he isnt so upset?
a. Rober Ebert of the Chicago Sun-Times
4. How does Gary rate the help?
a. a thumbs up
5. What does Chuck want to do with the cat to find out whats wrong with him?
a. fill him full of catnip, put him in a corner and see what happens
6. What is the vets name?
a. Dr Robbin English
7. Gary asks Chucks help in preventing what?
a. Tourist injured by falling masonry
8. Marissa is going back to school to study what?
9. How is she paying for the classes?
a. through a grant from work
10. What does Chuck say to the Japanese tourists?
a. Please, please! The bowl is under my chickens face. Put your duck in the left shoe of your neighbor and smoke it. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10... Get your butts outta here, now! Welcome to Chicago. Enjoy the rest of your stay.
11. What is the name of the vets mother?
a. Eunice Fadiman
12. How old the Gary say the cat is?
13. What does Gary say the cats history is?
14. What does Gary answer when the Vet asks about the cats shots?
a. I give him a bowl of milk in the morning
15. Why doesnt the cat show up at Garys?
a. hes at Eunices instead
16. Eunice is taking a vacation to where?
17. What is the name of Eunices boyfriend?
a. Louie DeFozio
18. What does Gary tell the cat when he starts acting sick again?
a. You better not be faking it
19. How does Gary explain the paper to Louie?
a. he says its a mail-order trick from downtown
20. What news does Eunice reveal to Gary?
a. shes dying
21. Why does Chuck go with Marissa to register for classes?
a. Gary promised to show him the sports section for 15 seconds.
22. What does Louie accuse Gary of?
a. makin a move on Eunice
23. What does Gary order for lunch?
a. a glass of ice water
24. How long has Eunice known she was dying?
a. 8 weeks
25. How many times has Eunice been married?
26. Who is the one who got away and when did Eunice know him?
a. a man that looks suspiciously like a younger Lucius Snow, 41 years ago, for one week, in Rome
27. How old is Eunice?
28. Why does Louie say Eunice wants to go to Rome?
a. to visit a ghost - a guy like Gary with a cat and a newspaper that stood her up 40 years ago
29. What does Louie say about the worst things in life?
a. The worst things in life are not the mean things you say to one another - those you get over. The worst things in life are those that never get said.
30. Gary says, People get lost all the time. Maybe the reasons dont matter as much as ______.
a. how they find their way back.
31. What does Louie give to Gary from Eunice?
a. the picture of her beau in Rome - Snow
32. In Chucks closing monologue, what does he say is the secret of life?
a. Treat every day like it was your last. Or your best.
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. email@example.com