1. Who do the police arrest on the rooftop?
2. What does Chuck bring Gary?
a. a Christmas tree that had fallen off a truck
3. What kind of tickets does Chuck have?
a. lift tickets
4. What does Chuck believe in?
5. What is the nickname the press has for the bomber and why?
a. Teddy Bear Bomber - the bombs are disguised as teddy bears
6. Where does the paper say the bomber will strike?
a. Bicentennial Stadium
7. Where does Gary go for help in stopping the bomber?
a. Detective Zeke Crumb
8. Why does Chuck get arrested?
a. Scofflaw violation - outstanding parking tickets
9. How many parking tickets does Chuck have?
10. What cell is Chuck put into?
11. Who is in the cell with Chuck?
12. Why does Santa whistle?
a. helps him concentrate on the list
13. How does Santa keep track of the list?
a. He scrambles the letters and alphabetizes them into a code
14. How does Santa get to 2 billion homes in one night?
a. He works the time zones, and wears a lot of watches
15. Where does the paper say the bomber will strike the second time?
a. Department store
16. What happened the Christmas that Chuck was 8?
a. he asked for a flexible flyer sled and Inky Bower got it instead
17. Why didnt Chuck get the sled?
a. it was the price he had to pay for not believing
18. Why does Santa collapse?
a. Because Chuck doesnt believe in him
19. What does Santa ask Chuck to help him do?
a. bust outta jail so he can finish delivering presents
20. Where does Gary find the teddy bear bomb at the department store?
a. behind a bunch of panda bears
21. What does the headline keep changing to?
a. White Christmas after all
22. What happens when someone stops believing in Santa?
a. Santa gets a hurt in his heart like some little piece of joy has suddenly withered away
23. Why does Gary think the headlines keep changing?
a. the bomber is watching and following them
24. What does Santa say is different about Gary?
a. He has a mole in his armpit and he batted .461 in little league
25. Why does the bomber come after Crumb?
a. he thought they should meet
26. What time will the bomb go off?
a. 3:00 pm
27. Why does Santa flee from the police?
a. he knows both officers and neither one is nice
28. What is the bombers name?
a. Howard Phillips
29. What did Santa think the bombers name was?
a. Ralphie Millhouse
30. What does Santa do to help stop the bomber?
a. he gets Ralphie to give him the bear
31. What happened to Santa?
a. he got blown sky-high by the bomb
32. Where did Chucks car go?
a. Santa took it
33. What does Santa give Chuck?
a. a flexible flyer sled
34. What is the note that Santa leaves Chuck?
a. Chuck - I owe you one - S
35. Who is the doorman that passes Gary in the hall?
36. What does Gary find in his room?
a. a fully trimmed Christmas tree
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. email@example.com