(Chuck helps Santa escape from jail. Bomber terrorizes city.)
1. Who do the police arrest on the rooftop?
2. What does Chuck bring Gary?
3. What kind of tickets does Chuck have?
4. What does Chuck believe in?
5. What is the nickname the press has for the bomber and why?
6. Where does the paper say the bomber will strike?
7. Where does Gary go for help in stopping the bomber?
8. Why does Chuck get arrested?
9. How many parking tickets does Chuck have?
10. What cell is Chuck put into?
11. Who is in the cell with Chuck?
12. Why does Santa whistle?
13. How does Santa keep track of the list?
14. How does Santa get to 2 billion homes in one night?
15. Where does the paper say the bomber will strike the second time?
16. What happened the Christmas that Chuck was 8?
17. Why didnt Chuck get the sled?
18. Why does Santa collapse?
19. What does Santa ask Chuck to help him do?
20. Where does Gary find the teddy bear bomb at the department store?
21. What does the headline keep changing to?
22. What happens when someone stops believing in Santa?
23. Why does Gary think the headlines keep changing?
24. What does Santa say is different about Gary?
25. Why does the bomber come after Crumb?
26. What time will the bomb go off?
27. Why does Santa flee from the police?
28. What is the bombers name?
29. What did Santa think the bombers name was?
30. What does Santa do to help stop the bomber?
31. What happened to Santa?
32. Where did Chucks car go?
33. What does Santa give Chuck?
34. What is the note that Santa leaves Chuck?
35. Who is the doorman that passes Gary in the hall?
36. What does Gary find in his room?
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. email@example.com