1. Who is the District Attorney of Internal Affairs?
a. Mr Davison
2. What is the name of Crumb's partner?
a. Paul Moreno
3. What is Crumb's full name?
a. Marion "Zeke" Crumb
4. How long has Crumb been "on the force"?
a. 30 years
5. How long until Crumb retires?
a. 3 weeks
6. What does Crumb want to do when he retires?
a. find a hot island, buy a bar, and serve drinks with little umbrellas in them
7. What does Gary use to warn the drug dealers about being too close to the pier?
a. a flare
8. Chuck plans on tending the bar because these two bartenders are unavailable:
a. Robin (called in sick) and Stan (out of town)
9. What nickname does Crumb give Gary?
a. Mr Houdini
10. How long had Crumb and his partner been working undercover on the drug case?
a. 9 months
11. How do you make a "Rusty Nail" according to Crumb?
a. an ounce of Scotch, an ounce of Drambuie, a dash of bitters, add ice, and stir
12. What is the name of the Properties Manager at the police station?
13. How much money is missing from Crumb's briefcase?
14. How much will it cost Crumb's partner's son to apply to 5 colleges?
15. What brand of clock does Gary have?
a. Sony (of course!)
16. What does Chuck say is "better than hiring a *real* bartender"?
a. the Bartender's Bible
17. What does the District Attorney want Crumb's partner to do?
a. testify against Crumb
18. What are the names of the thugs from Internal Affairs?
a. Smith and Jones
19. What is Chuck's new nickname for himself?
a. Mister Bartender
20. What does everybody order while Chuck is tending bar?
21. What is Crumb's license plate number?
a. M 74152
22. Why does Davison "have it in" for Crumb?
a. 9-10 years ago, when Davison was Assistant D.A., he wanted Crumb to testify against his partner - Crumb refused
23. What is Crumb's next nickname for Gary?
24. Crumb describes how Gary knows what he knows as this:
a. a mystic tingle, a hystería
25. Where and when did Crumb used to tend bar?
a. on the USS Saratoga out of Newport News, 40 years ago
26. At what unusual hour does The Cat arrive?
a. 6 am
27. What is Crumb's house number?
28. Crumb shows up just in time to stop the two goons from killing his partner - how did he know where to be?
a. He just followed Gary
29. Describe Crumb's ideal bar setup:
a. a bar shaped like a boat, down in the islands, with a parrot for a mascot
30. What does Gary offer to Crumb?
a. a bartending job at McGinty's
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. email@example.com