(Gary's dad comes for a visit and helps Gary with the paper)
1. What is the license plate number of the car in the swamp.
2. Why does Gary go to the swamp?
3. What happens to Gary at the swamp?
4. It leads, ______
5. Chuck thinks Gary should get some help from whom?
6. What is Garys dads name?
7. What does Garys dad like to eat?
8. Why does Garys dad come to visit?
9. How long have Garys parents been married?
10. What did Garys dad to to make his mom so mad?
11. What did he say to her?
12. What does Garys mom ask him?
13. Why does Gary wake up late?
14. What did Bernie do with the paper?
15. How much does Gary pay to get the paper back?
16. What are the names of the kids on the balcony?
17. What did they lose in the dumpster?
18. Why cant they just come downstairs and get it?
19. How did Bernie find out about the paper?
20. What incident convinced Bernie that the paper was unusual?
21. Why is Chuck in Garys apartment?
22. What misused acronym do Bernie and Chuck argue about?
23. What is Bernies suggestion for using the paper?
24. What time is it when Gary wakes up late the second time (after grabbing and petting the cat)?
25. What does Bernie try to solve on his own?
26. What are Crumbs three choices pertaining to Bernie?
27. Who kidnaps Gary?
28. Why does Gary say Nick cant go around trying to kill his daughters boyfriends?
29. Bernie tells Nick, Were still their fathers _________.
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org