1. Who is the new dragon lady at Strauss & Associates?
a. Sandra Sandy Comess
2. Who did the dragon lady fire?
a. Alan Newton
3. What is the name of the fired mans wife?
4. Where is Gary sleeping and what is he holding at the beginning of the episode?
a. Gary is on the couch clutching the remote
5. Who does the paper say will go into a coma while undergoing plastic surgery, and how does Gary know him?
a. Fred Meanwell - he used to be Garys and Chucks father figure boss/mentor
6. Who is the plastic surgeon?
a. Dr Jim Swenson
7. For what magazine does Chuck need to have his picture taken?
a. Eating Out in Chicago
8. What are the two things Gary was told when he started working at the brokerage?
a. The market is a jungle, and you need a pretty damn good guide to get through that jungle.
9. What is the name of the brown-nosed broker.
a. Ernie Krull (sp?)
10. Who is Freds biggest client?
a. Harry Knighton
11. Fred recommends that his client buy stock in what corporation, and who is the head of the corporation?
a. Hartfeld Corporation, headed by Garson Hartfeld
12. Who is Freds girlfriend?
a. Joanne Hanson (Knightons assistant)
13. What is the name of the photographer that Chuck hired?
14. What happened to Chucks car and why?
a. it got the Denver boot because of Chucks parking tickets
15. Whos language does Chuck speak so well and with such flair?
a. the language of cabbies
16. From whom did Marissa get her inheritance (a big box of junk)?
a. from her Great Aunt Mae
17. How does Chuck describe the smell of the brokerage?
a. Fear, sweat, and Big Macs
18. Gary helped Fred by dumping all of Knightons shares in what stock?
a. Hartfeld Corporation
19. What is the stocks symbol, how many shares were there, and how much per share?
a. HC; 180,000 shares; 36.769 per share (total of $6,618,420.43)
20. What is Chucks theory about how the paper got stuck?
a. a piece of grit got stuck into the cosmic machinery and made the whole thing just stop
21. Freds wife dumped him for whom?
a. a 28 year old golf pro
22. What are the various names Chuck referred to himself or was referred to as?
a. Fred Fishburg, Frank Fishburger, Mr Goldfish, Dr Livingston (the g is silent)
23. Who is the younger man seen with Joanne?
a. her son, David
24. How old does Fred think Joanne is? How old is she really?
a. Fred thinks shes 33 years old. She is really 42 years old.
25. What happened that would have caused Fred to die while undergoing plastic surgery?
a. His Dopamine IV wasnt attached so his blood pressure would have dropped to the floor.
26. What is on the sign Chuck holds in his mug shot?
a. CHCO PD; CB 14562; IR 5288RV; 10-9-97
27. Dragon lady asks Gary to give her a tip about what high-tech volatile stock?
a. Nokatech Systems
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org