1. From what does Gary save the man at the shrinks office?
a. blue ice from an airplane
2. What is the prevailing theme of the show?
a. hero complex
3. Why was Chuck rooming with Gary?
a. His apartment had no heating and Sparkys bowl froze over
4. What is the name of Chucks fish?
5. What does Chuck show Gary that Gary really didnt want to see?
a. his toes that he thinks are frostbit
6. Why did Gary graduate a semester early?
a. because Chuck and his stuff have a way of taking over a room
7. How long does Gary say Chuck can stay?
a. one day
8. What excuse does the homeless boy give Gary?
a. his mom is really sick
9. What does the old man call Gary after he saves him from getting hit by a car?
a. Mighty Mouse
10. Why was the old man mad at Gary?
a. the man was *trying* to get hit by a car so he could get a big insurance settlement
11. What room does the woman overcome by smoke live in?
12. What excuse does the homeless boy give Gary the second time?
a. his sister is really sick
13. What soap opera is the woman watching?
a. Young and the Restless
14. Why does Gary have to come out the window of the burning building?
a. the doorknob broke off
15. What are Garys options to get out the building?
a. let the fireman carry him down, or jump into a net
16. Where did Chuck put Sparky after the bowl cracked?
a. the bathroom sink
17. Where does he put Sparky next?
a. in the glass that Gary uses to rinse his mouth out
18. How does Chuck suggest Gary do his business?
a. by phone
19. Where does Chuck put Sparky when the glass breaks?
a. the toilet
20. What does Gary give the homeless kid the third time?
a. his last quarter
21. How much does the operator want deposited?
a. 85 cents
22. Where does the paper show up after Gary throws it out?
a. under the cat in the lobby of Blackstone
23. What is the name of Chucks masseuse?
24. What happened to poor Sparky?
a. Gary unknowingly flushed him down the toilet
25. What happens when the homeless kid bumps into Gary yet again?
a. he steals Garys wallet
26. Where does the paper show up after Gary throws it out a second time?
a. in a Sun-Times newspaper box
27. What is the date on the paper?
a. Wednesday, January 8
28. What does Gary yell before he throws the paper in the burn barrel?
a. I dont want this. Do you hear me?
29. What comes fluttering back to Gary?
a. a burnt clipping about a homeless boy dying from exposure
30. What does Gary mean and what does Chuck think Gary means when Gary asks, Have you seen it, did it come
a. Gary means the paper, Chuck thinks he means Sparky
31. Who does Gary see when hes sitting in the restaurant?
a. the homeless kid
32. What leads Gary to the abandoned building?
a. he finds his wallet on the ground
33. What happened to the kid?
a. gets trapped beneath a very large heavy pipe
34. How much is the bill for the Chinese food, and what did Chuck tip?
a. $19.86, Chuck gave the delivery person a 14 cent tip
35. What was Chucks fortune?
a. Today you will do a good deed
36. What does Chuck read in the paper?
a. police find bodies of Gary Hobson and an unidentified homeless boy
37. What is the kids name?
38. How does Gary find a way out of the basement?
a. when the kid loses consciousness, Gary yells Dont do this to me! Come on! Come on! and then he suddenly hears the cat and follows him out
39. Why are the police stopped near the building?
a. Chuck collapsed nearby on his way to save Gary
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. email@example.com