1. According to Chucks monologue, what is Chicago-speak for Veni Vedi Vicci (We came, we saw, we conquered)?
a. We went to work, we had a bad day, we took the El home.
2. What happens to Gary when he tries to stop a brawl on the El?
a. He gets thrown out and lands on his butt
3. Gary wakes up to find what in his bed?
4. What are the names and ages of the boys involved in the handgun incident?
a. 11 year old Bryce Porter and is brother, 8 year old Tommy
5. What is the mothers name?
a. Nikki Porter
6. What favor does Gary ask of Chuck?
a. give the cat a flea bath
7. What is the ex-husbands name
8. Who does Gary pretend he is?
a. the County Guidance Counseler
9. What happens to Gary when he tries to stop the brawl in the playground?
a. he gets whacked in the head by Bryces head
10. Why does Curtis come to pick up Bryce?
a. to take him to a hockey game
11. How long had Nikki and Curtis been married and how long divorced?
a. Married for 10 years, divorced for 2 years
12. What kind of shot does Gary get?
a. flu shot
13. What does Gary order from the ice cream truck?
a. drumstick and two creamcicles
14. What kind of dinner does Gary have at Nikkis?
a. hot dogs
15. What does the sign on the door to the tree-house say?
16. What role does Tommy want Gary to play and why?
a. he wants Gary to be Merlin, the magician, because Gary can see into the future
17. How does Gary get from the upstairs bedroom to the downstairs bathroom in a split second?
a. TV magic
18. How has stealing Nikkis gun affected things?
a. now instead of Bryce being shot by Tommy, Nikki will be killed by Curtis
19. Where does Gary go to meet Curtis?
a. CJs Tavern
20. What does Gary say would make a nice bumper sticker?
a. the phrase, Guns arent the answer
21. What does Curtis bring for Bryce as a ruse to get into the house?
a. a hockey jersey
22. Where is Tommy hiding?
a. the tree-house
23. Where does Chuck want to cat to go?
a. North Harbor Terrace, Apt 1203
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org