109: His Girl Thursday
1. What do Gary and Chuck save a family of 11 from?
a. a freak tornado
2. What is the puppys name?
3. What happens to Chucks car?
a. gets sucked up by the tornado, leaving only the license plate
4. What does Chucks license plate read?
5. How long has it been since Meredith has seen or heard from Gary?
a. six weeks (not since the one date where Gary brought Chinese food)
6. What is Chucks guaranteed investment?
a. Idaho Industrial
7. What story is Meredith working on?
8. How does Meredith meet up with Gary?
a. she submits a fake story about a toddler getting hit by the L train
9. How does Meredith describe her and Garys relationship?
a. like cats and dogs
10. Why is Meredith waiting by Garys door?
a. to tell him shes thinking of taking a job in D.C.
11. Where does Meredith spend the night and how do we know?
a. on Garys couch - she says she could hear Gary snoring from the couch
12. What does Meredith give Chuck and why?
a. stock information - he walked in Garys unlocked door and saw her reading an arson story in the paper
13. How much money does Chuck make on stocks?
a. $15 million 124 thousand
14. Why does Gary go to the warehouse and who does he find there?
a. he goes to save 3 youths from an arson fire and finds Meredith there following a lead
15. What is the photographers name?
16. Gary goes to Merediths desk to ask her what pressing question?
a. Did you look at the paper?
17. What is Merediths reply when Gary says, Its a very powerful thing, Meredith, its nothin to fool with
a. Neither is trust
18. What does Chuck ask of Meredith?
a. her help in stealing Garys paper
19. Who does Gary think stole his paper?
20. Who *did* steal the paper and why?
a. Chuck - he need the stock info so he could lose all the money he just won
21. How much did Chuck lose?
a. $15 million 124 thousand
22. Who does Chuck give the paper to and why?
a. he gives it to Meredith, who plans to return it to Gary
23. Why does Meredith go back and take a peek at the paper?
a. the pages were blowing temptingly around and then the cat meowed at her as if he wanted her to read it
24. Where does Meredith go to catch the arsonists the second time?
a. the Morgan Building, up on the roof
25. What happens on the roof?
a. The paper starts to fly away, Meredith grabs for it, and nearly falls to her death
26. How does Gary help save Meredith?
a. He tells her to let go of the paper and grab his arm
27. What are Merediths plans for the future?
a. she is going to take the job in D.C.
28. Where does Chucks car show up?
a. in a tree
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org