1. At what time is Gary awakened by the cat (who then disappears)?
a. 5:58 am
2. Headline reads, Fire at Historic _______ ______?
a. Blackstone Hotel
3. What is the cause of the fire?
a. Faulty wiring
4. Where does the cat lead Gary?
a. to McGintys
5. What is the waitress/bartenders name?
6. Who wants to tear down McGintys and why?
a. Barney Kadison - to build a parking lot
7. How much space will the parking lot take up?
a. One entire square block
8. What does Kadison say about foster homes?
a. We got enough foster homes in this city.
9. What game does McGinty like to play?
10. Marissa leaves to take an exam for what class?
a. Human Biology
11. Mona tells Marissa to Break a ______.
12. What are the names of the three orphan trouble-makers?
a. Annie, Will, Laverne
13. What is the name of the teddy bear and what was it named after?
a. Skeighty-eight named for Flight 88 (guessing on the spelling)
14.Gary saves 2 of the orphans from getting hit by what?
a. a bus
15. Gary saves the third orphan from getting hit by what?
a. a tow-truck
16. These near-accidents happened at what street-corner?
a. Webster and Southport
17. Where was the bus going to?
a. to Navy Pier
18. What is the address of the foster home?
a. 1537 W Adams
19. What mishap befalls Gary at the foster home?
a. he steps into a trap and is captured in a net
20. What is the name of the woman that runs the foster home?
a. Dr Jean Frawley, Miss Jean
21. What do they call the foster home and how many kids live there?
a. Frawley House, 15 kids
22. How long has McGinty owned the bar?
a. 38 years
23. Why did McGinty need to sell the bar?
a. His doctor told him he should retire to Arizona because of his Asthma
24. Kadison offers to write up a new contract for how much money?
a. 10 cents
25. The three orphans attempt to save the foster home by doing what?
a. rob a bank
26. Gary says, And dont open up any more mail - thats a ________ ________, you know!
a. Federal Offence
27. What is the name of the receptionist at Kadison Group?
28. The soonest Gary can get an appointment with Kadison is when?
29. What are the names of Kadisons goons?
a. Mike and Phil
30. How old is Annie?
a. 8 years old
31. What is Annies last name?
32. Who plans to kidnap Kadison in a robbery attempt?
a. Kadisons goons, Phil and Mike
33. When did Kadison turn into a money-grubbing meanie?
a. 8 years ago
34. What happened to turn Kadison into a money-grubbing meanie?
a. His wife and two daughters were killed when their plane crashed.
35. What was the flight number of the plane that crashed?
a. Flight 88
36. Who else was on the plane?
a. Annies parents
37. How long after the plane crash did Annies mother die and what happened in the meantime?
a. She died 3 days after the crash - she gave birth to Annie before she died.
38. What does Kadison give to Gary as a reward for saving him from robbery and kidnapping?
a. he gives him the deed to McGintys
39. How did McGinty get the bar and from whom?
a. He won it in a card game with a stranger from the Blackstone Hotel
40. Where did Chuck work when he was growing up?
a. in his Uncle Louies Deli
41. For what reason is Chuck going to quit his boring job and cash in a few stocks?
a. to remodel McGintys into a classy restaurant
42. What is Garys new home?
a. a dusty, spider-webby room above McGintys
43. The headline on the paper in the dresser drawer reads, Fire at Historic ______ _____.
a. Blackstone Hotel
44. What is the date on the paper in the drawer?
45. Who shows up at Garys door and why?
a. Boswell - brings him the Lost Chicago book
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org