1. What kind of food poisons the cruise ship?
2. Where are the peace talks?
a. New Delhi
3. Transit worker claims abduction by __________.
a. alien donut ship
4. What kind of car does Chuck buy?
a. Red Lexus (Lexus according to Chuck, but it's actually a 1993 Subaru SVX Anniversary Edition -- thanks to Huckster for the tidbit! The 1993 SVX 25th Anniversary Limited Edition was a Touring Package SVX in Barcelona Red with beige leather interior.)
5. What does Chuck bet on?
a. high school basketball
6. What is the name of the star player?
a. Michael Williams
7. He is the greatest scoring player since who?
a. Connie Hooks
8. How much does the kid want to watch Chucks car?
a. 5 bucks
9. How much does Chuck pay to have his car watched?
a. a quarter
10. What is wrong with Michael?
a. his heart is bad
11. Who is Michaels doctor?
a. Dr McPhearson
12. What kind of hubcaps does Chuck have?
a. absolutely tamper-proof
13. How much does it cost Chuck to have his car towed?
a. $60 - $10 for the hookup, $50 for the tow
14. What is Michaels brothers name?
15. Why did Hooks quit basketball?
a. he screwed up his knees
16. What does Gary tell Michael to convince him to stop playing?
a. he tells him about the man on Michigan Avenue that will fall 10 stories, land on a fruit cart, and walk away
17. What happened to Marissas old home?
a. its been demolished - is now a pile of rubble
18. How does Gary describe Marissas old home?
a. he says its beautiful
19. How does Marissa know Hooks?
a. she used to date him
20. What does Marissa ask Hooks to do?
a. Talk to Michael
21. Who do Michael and Robbie live with?
a. their grandparents
22. Gary goes to the locker room to see what for himself?
a. how far a man will go to advance his own career
23. What is the Crane mascot?
24. What is Michaels number?
25. How old is Michael?
26. Who steals Garys paper?
27. What does Robbie want to do when he grows up?
a. publish a magic newspaper
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org