1. What unusual object is Gary using for a pillow?
a. an autographed football
2. Gary wears sweatpants with the name of what sports team?
a. da Bears
3. How old is the boy in the luggage compartment?
a. 11 years old
4. Who is on the bus, and where is it headed?
a. Texans headed for Dallas
5. What is the name of the boy in the luggage compartment?
6. Bus driver says, Nice work, _______ to Gary.
7. What kind of hat does the boy wear?
a. a Chicago Cubs hat
8. What is Garys favorite baseball team?
a. Chicago White Sox
9. Who has the better stadium?
a. the Cubs
10. Why does Kevin wear the hat?
a. he is bald (from the Chemo)
11. Kevin was diagnosed with what illness 3 months ago?
12. What is the name of the bus line?
a. American National Bus Lines
13. What does Chuck think McGintys needs to start doing?
14. He thinks someone should pass out menus on the El dressed as what?
a. the Lucky Charms guy
15. Who called and wants to have Chucks baby?
a. Cindy Crawford
16. Who unmuted the telly?
a. the cat
17. Who is Chicagos Sweetheart?
a. Jenny Sloane
18. What is her illness?
a. brain cancer
19. What is the name of the reporter that wrote the Jenny story?
a. Howard Banner
20. What does Gary do in the kitchen that Chuck chastises him for?
a. hes sampling the food
21. Gary suggests Banner change the phrase benevolent bravery to what?
a. quiet courage
22. What kind of party do Gary and Chuck crash?
a. the Governors Ball
23. What do they dress up as?
a. the wait-staff
24. To what table is Chuck supposed to take the shrimp dish?
a. to table 2 (which is after table 1 and before table 3)
25. Kevin wants a hat from what sports team?
a. the Cleveland Browns
26. What is the name of the doctor that wants to test Jenny for a new drug?
a. Dr Henderson
27. What three gifts does Banner give to Jenny?
a. diamond earrings, a bathing suit, and a one-way ticket to Hawaii
28. Gary tells the cat, Dont get your fur in a ____.
29. From what bridge is Jenny going to leap to her death at 7 pm?
a. the Randolph Street Bridge
30. Banner changes the name of the bridge to what?
a. Lake Street Bridge
31. What is Jennys real name?
a. Lucy Gimbal
32. Where did Banner find her?
a. at the bus station
33. Banner says, People are so desperate for a hero, ____ _______ _______ _______.
a. that theyll believe anything
34. What does Gary show to Kevin?
a. the suicide note
35. What did Lucy do that landed her in jail?
a. she was boosting wallets
36. What was her sentence, and what was it reduced to?
a. 6 months, reduced to 3 months
37. Banner plans to declare who a fraud?
38. What kind of awards banquet does Banner attend?
a. the Chicago Press Club Annual Awards 1997
39. Who does Banner say is the fraud?
a. Howard Banner
40. What does Banner read off the blank piece of paper?
a. Jennys farewell speech
41. What kind of punishment does Banner impose on himself?
a. he resigns from the paper
42. What was the title of Banners award-winning story?
a. Dont Cry for Jenny Sloane
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. email@example.com