1. What does Gary tell the psychiatrist that he wants?
a. a regular life - go to a ball game, see a movie
2. What piece of advice does the psychiatrist give to Gary?
a. he tells him to take a day off from the paper - Sunday
3. Gary reads the headline, Psychiatrist killed in a freak accident by ______ _____
a. fighter plane
4. Gary wakes up from his dream holding what book?
a. Get a Life!
5. Gary sneezes after getting the paper. Who says gesundheit?
a. it was the voice of the psychiatrist from the dream, but there was nobody there except Gary and the cat
6. What does Chuck say about the new wine glasses?
a. Youd have to be blind to order something like this
7. Who ordered the wine glasses and why?
a. Marissa, Gary put her in charge of inventory
8. What does Gary plan to do with his day off?
a. have a brunch and watch the Bears game, just like old McGinty used to do
9. Why does Gary need to go to St Johns hospital?
a. to stop a sleep-deprived surgical resident who is about to take out the wrong kidney
10. What kind of catalogue does Chuck say Marissa used to order the wine glasses?
a. a Salvador Dali catalogue
11. What Bear player wears number 12 and what is his position?
a. Regular Joe Damski, quarterback
12. What Bear player wears number 1 and what is his position?
a. Masello, place kicker
13. Gary says he felt good after the Bears game. How does Chuck explain this?
a. because Gary didnt do a good deed today. For once, he acted totally selfishly just like every other red-blooded American.
14. In Garys second dream, the psychiatrist tells him, You say you want to be a _______ ___, but you wont let yourself *be* a _______ ___.
a. regular Joe; regular Joe
15. Gary reads the headline, _____ _______ kills psychiatrist. Scaled office tower.
a. Giant monster
16. What book is Gary holding when he wakes up from this dream?
a. 12 Steps to a Better You
17. Chuck and Marissa argue over what issue that ends in Chuck quitting?
a. a Cigar Room - Marissa says theres no smoking in her restaurant
18. Chuck says of Marissa, Beneath that angelic facade is a cauldron of _______ _________.
a. boiling hostility
19. What is the name of Regular Joes wife.
a. Colleen Damski
20. What is the name of the new waitress/barmaid?
21. What position did Gary play in a little high school and a little less college football?
a. wide receiver mostly, a little quarterback
22. What headline does the psychiatrist give to Gary?
a. Love does not conquer all
23. The psychiatrist tells Gary to ____ ____ ____.
a. Live your life.
24. Gary reads the headline, Horrible mistake. _______ ____ wipes out psychiatrist office.
a. Nuclear Bomb
25. What sits outside below Garys window?
26. What team are the Bears playing when Regular Joe winds up in intensive care after a fourth quarter hit?
a. the Redskins
27. What sport item does Chuck have hanging on the wall at his home?
a. Chicago Bulls, 1996 NBA Champions banner thingy
28. What does Gary respond when Marissa asks him if hes ok?
a. Of course Im ok. I got the Bears, I got my Bloody Mary, I got a brunch. What more could I want? Chucks not here, thats *his* decision. Im not reading the paper today, thats *my* decision. Sundays *my* day. And Im gonna *enjoy* my day even if it kills me. Come on Bears!
29. What does the cat do in an attempt to get Gary to read the paper?
a. the cat knocks the coffee grounds onto the floor in the kitchen, causing the help to have to go find a newspaper to clean it up. Gary ends up taking the coffee ground paper to the dumpster, where the cat jumps on it to get Garys attention.
30. How do Gary and Chuck sneak into the Bears locker room?
a. Chuck dresses up in the bear costume
31. Where do Gary and Chuck hide while in the locker room?
a. in the hot tubs/whirlpools
32. Gary and Chuck take the place of which Bears players and why?
a. Damski and Masello because they chloroformed them - Damski so he wouldnt get hurt, and Masello because Chuck attacked him
33. How does Chuck explain Damskis visor and wrapped jaw?
a. he says Damskis jaw was wired shut and he has a scratch on his cornea
34. What is Garys peace offering to Chuck?
a. a football signed, To Chuck, Regular Joe Damski
35. What has Gary decided about McGintys?
a. hes gonna turn it back into the tavern that it used to be
36. What has Gary decided about the paper and his life, or lack thereof?
a. Gary thinks maybe the paper *is* his life, and maybe if he didnt get the paper, hed still be helping people
37. What does Gary need to make him happy?
a. a place to call home and friends to share it with
38. How much has business gone up since McGintys went back to a sports bar?
39. What are the names of the other waitress and the unseen bouncer?
a. Sissy and Damian
40. Gary sneezes. Who says, Gesundheit?
a. a man that looks like the psychiatrist in Garys dream, who was sitting in a chair that is then occupied by the cat
41. What is the final bit of advice that the psychiatrist gives to Gary?
a. Always listen to your heart. Its whats in here that counts.
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. email@example.com