117: The Jury
1. How much money did the operator want deposited?
2. Name the jurors:
a. Gary Hobson, Linda Newman, Patricia Vinaker, Latisha Williams, Doris Temple, Craig DuMont, Shari Silverman, Hank Pierce, Greg Irby, Harvey Pilscot, Jennifer Resler
3. Who was Juror #4?
a. Linda Newman
4. Who was Juror #5?
a. Gary Hobson
5. Including the Deluca trial, how many trials has Doris been on?
6. What is the judges name?
a. Honorable Jake Wellborn
7. What did the note say?
a. I am very attracted to you
8. According to Chuck, how many surefire ways are there to avoid jury duty?
9. What three did he mention?
(1)You have an incurable disease with less than a year to live,
(2)You are self-employed with a wife and four kids to support,
(3)You believe everyone is guilty until proven innocent.
10. What are Mr & Mrs Delucas first names?
a. Phil & Sally
11. How much did the beautiful bouquet cost?
12. What is the number of the hotel room across from Garys while he was sequestered?
13. What does Chuck sing in the shower?
a. Y.M.C.A. by The Village People
14. What is the doormans name?
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org