123: Love Is Blind
1. Who does Gary save from the Zamboni?
a. Tara Lipinski
2. What phrase does Marissa use to describe Gary?
a. face like apple pie
3. What is the Psych professors name?
a. Dr Price
4. From what does Gary save the professor the first time?
a. a bomb in her office
5. Who does Gary so elegantly tackle outside the professors door?
a. the janitor
6. Why would someone want to kill the professor?
a. she provides testimony to the DAs office in insanity cases
7. Who is Marissas new study partner?
a. Jeffrey Craig
8. Where does Marissa live?
a. 3211 Chestnut
9. How does Gary describe Marissas study partner?
a. a nice lookin guy, a little squat, hunchback, big ears - very *large* ears, flappin around like Dumbo
10. What does Chuck miss about college?
a. the pretty girls
11. From what does Gary save the professor the second time?
a. strychnine in the salad dressing
12. What does Marissa make for supper?
13. What got Marissa interested in Psychology?
a. her grandmother, who taught her that we can sometimes help by just being good listeners
14. How long has Marissa known Gary?
a. a couple years
15. What are Gary, Marissa, and Chuck discussing while sitting on Garys couch?
a. Marissa and Chucks study dates
16. What is Gary playing with on the couch?
a. a baseball and glove
17. How does Chuck answer Garys phone?
a. Hobsons residence
18. Fill in the blank: Wouldnt this be easier if we werent sitting in different ________?
a. zip codes
19. What does the professor call Gary?
a. a troubled man
20. Who does the professor suspect is trying to kill her?
21. What does Gary say is lacking in all the women Chuck has dated in the past?
22. What does Chuck say is lacking in all the women he has dated in the past?
a. Maturity (They have no depth. They cant see beyond the trappings of life - the baubles)
23. Who is Chucks girlfriend?
24. Why does Chuck think a saleswoman would laugh at all his jokes?
a. she finds him attractive
25. Fill in the blank: My __________ are burning!
a. arm hairs
26. What is plastered all over Jeffreys apartment walls?
a. pictures of Gary
27. What else do Marissa and Jeffrey have in common?
a. Jeffrey is colorblind
28. According to Chuck, all Psych majors are what?
29. How did Jeffrey describe the 3 pictures to Marissa?
(1) Wrigley Building, kinda blurry cause he used a slow speed shutter and didnt have a tripod
(2) Sun rising over Lake Michigan, the waters reflecting the sky like a mirror, a little sun glare in the lense
(3) Lightning, it looks alive, magical, dangerous all at the same time
30. Who *is* trying to kill the professor?
31. Why does he want to kill the professor?
a. his brother, whom she testified against, was killed by another inmate 3 weeks ago
32. Where does Marissa go to hide?
a. the auditorium
33. What is Jeffreys brothers name?
34. How does Gary describe the view from his balcony?
a. big, lot of lights, towers, El sorta weaves through it like a ribbon
35. What is the title of Jensens senior thesis?
a. Self-deception in the American Male
36. What does Gary want to go celebrate?
37. Fill in the blank: ________, my friend. Trust me, _______.
a. Life is good
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org