(Season Finale - Gary suspects Marissa's study partner of attempted murder)
"Love is Blind" Answers
1. Who does Gary save from the Zamboni?
2. What phrase does Marissa use to describe Gary?
3. What is the Psych professors name?
4. From what does Gary save the professor the first time?
5. Who does Gary so elegantly tackle outside the professors door?
6. Why would someone want to kill the professor?
7. Who is Marissas new study partner?
8. Where does Marissa live?
9. How does Gary describe Marissas study partner?
10. What does Chuck miss about college?
11. From what does Gary save the professor the second time?
12. What does Marissa make for supper?
13. What got Marissa interested in Psychology?
14. How long has Marissa known Gary?
15. What are Gary, Marissa, and Chuck discussing while sitting on Garys couch?
16. What is Gary playing with on the couch?
17. How does Chuck answer Garys phone?
18. Fill in the blank: Wouldnt this be easier if we werent sitting in different ________?
19. What does the professor call Gary?
20. Who does the professor suspect is trying to kill her?
21. What does Gary say is lacking in all the women Chuck has dated in the past?
22. What does Chuck say is lacking in all the women he has dated in the past?
23. Who is Chucks girlfriend?
24. Why does Chuck think a saleswoman would laugh at all his jokes?
25. Fill in the blank: My __________ are burning!
26. What is plastered all over Jeffreys apartment walls?
27. What else do Marissa and Jeffrey have in common?
28. According to Chuck, all Psych majors are what?
29. What kind of pictures does Jeffrey tell Marissa he takes?
30. Who *is* trying to kill the professor?
31. Why does he want to kill the professor?
32. Where does Marissa go to hide?
33. What is Jeffreys brothers name?
34. How does Gary describe the view from his balcony?
35. What is the title of Jensens senior thesis?
36. What does Gary want to go celebrate?
37. Fill in the blank: ________, my friend. Trust me, _______.
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org