1. What is the name of the supremacist group and who is its leader?
a. The Society For White America lead by Darrel Foster
2. What is the name of the leaders son?
a. Lance Foster
3. Where does the supremacist group plan to march?
a. the Blue Island Bridge
4. What is Fosters truth?
a. the superiority of racial and ethnic purity
5. What does Gary discover is missing after he stops a fight between two skateboarding kids?
a. his wallet
6. What does Gary tell Chuck will be the score in the Blackhawks game?
a. Blackhawks, 3-1
7. What are the names of the couple who run the family restaurant in Blue Island?
a. Robert and Vivian Dombrowski
8. What are the names of the couple who are friends to these people?
a. Gus and Louise McDuffin
9. What kind of car will be carrying the thugs with baseball bats?
a. a brown sedan
10. What isnt Chucks color?
11. What excuse do Chuck and Gary use to distract the thugs?
a. they claim there is a leaky gas pipe
12. What names do Gary and Chuck make up for themselves?
a. Chuck is Watkins, and Gary is Mr Borneo
13. Who runs Jebens Hardware store?
a. old man Thompson
14. Where does Lances mother live?
15. What is the name of the kid from the Hardware store?
16. How much does Chuck tell Gary he bet on the Blackhawks game? How much did he really bet?
a. Chuck says he bet a couple C notes but he really bet 5 grand
17. Gary pleads with the paper to just once do what for him?
a. to give him the day off
18. When Gary, Chuck, and Marissa are discussing whether to save Foster or not, what does Marissa say the real issue
a. the issue isnt whether to save Foster, but to save his assassin
19. Who in Roberts family got out of the Poland concentration camps alive?
a. just his father
20. What do Gary and Foster both want for Lance?
a. for him to grow up in a pure country free of scum
21. Why does Gary tell Marissa to go to the office and call the police?
a. He reads a headline, McGintys Restaurant Vandalized
22. Gary tells the police that Lance is who?
a. his nephew from Idaho
23. Why does Gary tell Lance he wanted to help Foster?
a. Cause I got a dad, too
24. What does Gary give to Chuck in exchange for the use of his car?
a. one Hockey score, Redwings, 5-zip
25. Who is the assassin?
26. What does Gary find at his door at night along with the cat?
a. his wallet
27. What is the beginning of the text used in many of the stories in the paper?
a. Earlier this week, Berlatski said, In spite of the personal risk, I believe the State deserves an honest and accountable construction...
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. email@example.com