1. Chuck argues with McGintys seafood supplier over what fishy item?
a. Calamari (Squid)
2. Chuck asks Gary, Dont you have a _____ _____ __ _____ to save?
a. bus load of nuns
3. Gary rushes off to stop the death of an unidentified man found in _____ ______.
a. Lake Michigan
4. The smart looking young man on the bench has been having an affair with whom?
a. Mary Lou Witte
5. Who does the man think Gary is?
a. Mary Lous husband
6. What is the name of the new fish monger and what is his businesss name?
a. Smitty of Smittys Seafood Warehouse
7. The fish mongers daughter was born on a _______ ______ ____.
a. Vietnamese fishing boat
8. What is the daughters name?
a. Mae Smith
9. Gary tell the man on the pier that he is the what?
a. Pier Inspector
10. According to Gary, what is wrong with the pier?
a. the pilings are unstable
11. What does the man throw into the trash?
a. his Medal of Honor
12. What is the mans name?
a. Jim Matthews
13. Chuck gets an idea to have a Servicemans Special on what nights?
14. What is the Servicemans Special?
a. bring in a medal, get a free shrimp cocktail
15. What is the Security Service at Smittys?
a. a protection racket
16. How does Chuck know Police Lt. Dennis Riley?
a. Chucks third cousin Elaines husband is very good friends with the nephew of Dennis Riley
17. Marissa downloads some info off of which website?
a. the Medal of Honor website
18. Why was Matthews given the medal?
a. he was a combat engineer in Vietnam, rescued a soldier while trapped in a tunnel. They were ambushed on the way back to the helicopter, and while holding off the enemy, Matthews sustained a bullet wound to the chest, saving the entire rescue party.
19. What is Matthews sons name?
20. Where does he go to school and what class is he in?
a. Frank is a Sophomore at Northwestern
21. What is Matthews wifes name?
22. Where does she work?
a. Lakeshore Shipping
23. Matthews told his wife the scar on his chest was from what?
a. a construction accident
24. Where does Matthews work?
a. Speedway Construction Co Chicago
25. Chuck says if he and Gary were on a basketball team, his position would be what?
a. point guard
26. What does he say Gary would be doing?
a. Gary would be on the bench folding towels
27. What heroic feat did Matthews perform on a construction site?
a. he saved a man from falling 28 stories
28. Matthews missed his appointment at what organization?
29. What is the name of Matthews special friend at Childwatch?
30. What is an eight-letter word for expired?
31. Who is the boss of the protection racket?
a. Dennis Riley
32. What is the secret that has been haunting Matthews?
a. he killed a girl in Vietnam who's only weapon was a flashlight
33. What story does Chuck read in the paper?
a. Two die in warehouse blaze
34. How does Chuck stop the arsonists?
a. he drives a truck in the way causing them to swerve out of control and crash
35. It takes a lot of courage to live with what?
a. a mistake
36. As a special favor to Mae, Chuck orders what fishy dishes?
a. Calamari Salad and Trout Almondie
37. Chuck thinks that women think he is what?
a. Self-absorbed, conceited, neurotic, a bit pushy and, some might say, irritating
38. What does Mae say women want?
a. Steak - anything but fish!
39. Chuck thinks people should get a purple heart for what?
a. for opening up and telling someone how you really feel
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. email@example.com