(A Vietnam vet with a medal of honor contemplates suicide, Chuck gets involved in a protection racket with the fish monger)
"The Medal" Answers
1. Chuck argues with McGintys seafood supplier over what fishy item?
2. Chuck asks Gary, Dont you have a _____ _____ __ _____ to save?
3. Gary rushes off to stop the death of an unidentified man found in _____ ______.
4. The smart looking young man on the bench has been having an affair with whom?
5. Who does the man think Gary is?
6. What is the name of the new fish monger and what is his businesss name?
7. The fish mongers daughter was born on a _______ ______ ____.
8. What is the daughters name?
9. Gary tell the man on the pier that he is the what?
10. According to Gary, what is wrong with the pier?
11. What does the man throw into the trash?
12. What is the mans name?
13. Chuck gets an idea to have a Servicemans Special on what nights?
14. What is the Servicemans Special?
15. What is the Security Service at Smittys?
16. How does Chuck know Police Lt. Dennis Riley?
17. Marissa downloads some info off of which website?
18. Why was Matthews given the medal?
19. What is Matthews sons name?
20. Where does he go to school and what class is he in?
21. What is Matthews wifes name?
22. Where does she work?
23. Matthews told his wife the scar on his chest was from what?
24. Where does Matthews work?
25. Chuck says if he and Gary were on a basketball team, his position would be what?
26. What does he say Gary would be doing?
27. What heroic feat did Matthews perform on a construction site?
28. Matthews missed his appointment at what organization?
29. What is the name of Matthews special friend at Childwatch?
30. What is an eight-letter word for expired?
31. Who is the boss of the protection racket?
32. What is the secret that has been haunting Matthews?
33. What story does Chuck read in the paper?
34. How does Chuck stop the arsonists?
35. It takes a lot of courage to live with what?
36. As a special favor to Mae, Chuck orders what fishy dishes?
37. Chuck thinks that women think he is what?
38. What does Mae say women want?
39. Chuck thinks people should get a purple heart for what?
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org