211: "A Minor
(Gary tries to prevent a little girl's death and becomes a suspect in her disappearance.)
"A Minor Miracle" Answers
1. What is the name of the missing bunny?
2. What is the name of the little girl?
3. What is the name of the preschool teacher?
4. At what time does the paper say the girl will disappear?
5. Gary reads that a pedestrian will be killed by a speeding car on what street?
6. Who is driving the speeding car?
7. What is the name of the pedestrian?
8. What is the name of the detective investigating the missing girl case?
9. What is the name of the missing girl's mother?
10. How old is the missing girl?
11. What is the name of Walter's invention?
12. What does the "device".....do?
13. What does Chuck detect when he tests the "device"?
14. Where did Walter used to work?
15. How long did Walter work there on his "device"?
16. Why did he leave his place of employment?
17. What does the girl's backpack look like?
18. What is the name of the pest control worker who happens to be at McGinty's?
19. What is the pest control worker's suggestion for the "device"
20. What is Chuck's *new* name for Walter's invention?
21. How does Chuck say the device works?
22. Where did Walter go to college?
23. What name did Walter sign on Chuck's release form?
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. email@example.com