219: "Show Me
(An art forger trying to go straight wants Gary to help him return a stolen masterpiece.)
"Show Me the Monet" Answers
1. What is Garys first disaster of the day?
2. What is the victims name?
3. According to the neighbor, why can't the woman hear Gary knocking?
4. Who actually performs the save and how?
5. What does the rescuer say to himself before heading in for the save?
6. What is the rescuers name?
7. What happens moments after the old woman is rescued?
8. What is the headline in Garys paper the next morning?
9. What "pressing issue" is Gary supposed to be helping Chuck with?
10. What is the "rescue hero" waiting for when Gary arrives?
11. What is the heros response to Garys comment about the cold?
12. What do Gary & the hero jump into to escape being hit by the car?
13. What insult does the driver hurl at Garys companion?
14. What is the number of the bus that Gary and his companion board?
15. Who does Garys companion claim to work for?
16. What is Garys response?
17. What does Chuck say after asking Gary, "How many times have I told you - don't get involved?"
18. What is Chuck's reply when Gary takes on responsibility for his guest's circumstances?
19. Who is the owner of the painting being assessed?
20. Briefly, what three reasons does the art expert/assessor give for the painting being a fake?
21. Where is the original?
22. Where does the art expert/assessor work?
23. What color scheme does Chuck want to use for the office?
24. What does Chuck say in defense of the color scheme?
25. What is Marissas response?
26. What does Marissa say when Chuck ask her what *she'd* know about it?
27. What does the guest say of the beef at McGinty's?
28. Chuck says he's trying to redecorate and getting no help from Gary and Marissa, whom he describes as what?
29. What does Chuck have in mind for the redecoration?
30. What does Gary's guest offer to do in exchange for his supper?
31. How does he describe his own abilities in this area?
32. What does Clive do to redecorate?
33. Where does Clive say his talents lie?
34. Who is the man that tried to run over Gary and Clive?
35. Clive's reason for the hit and run attempt was that he and this man had "had a falling out." What is Chuck's response?
36. What disaster has Gary just dealt with when he returns to McGintys later that morning?
37. What is Clive teaching Mario to do?
38. Who does Clive meet outside of McGinty's and what is her name?
39. What does Clive do in order to hide from Marty as he passes on the street?
40. Who wishes Crumb were there to consult?
41. Where is Crumb?
42. What insult does this woman hurl at Clive?
43. What name does Clive keep using for Gary that Gary hates?
44. Where is Clive from?
45. What did he determine made him a failure as an art student?
46. What was his real gift?
47. What is/was his nickname?
48. How did Clive know Marty?
49. What stolen painting did Marty give to his girlfriend?
50. How long did Marty spend in a Spanish prison after getting caught?
51. What was Faye's position at the museum from which he pilfered the Van Gogh?
52. How did the present owner of the stolen painting make his money?
53. How long has it been since Clive attempted to steal back the Van Gogh?
54. What is the headline in the Paper when Gary returns to his room to watch TV?
55. How long does Gary say Clive has been down the wrong road?
56. Where is Clive when Gary and Chuck arrive on the scene?
57. What is Garys excuse for knowing where to find Clive?
58. What does the headline change to?
59. What type of alarm does Chuck warn Clive about?
60. What does Chuck pick up that sets off an alarm?
61. What does Clive say they should do once the alarm sounded?
62. What is the value of the stolen Van Gogh?
63. Why can't Clive turn over the painting to the police?
64. What do Chuck, Gary, and Clive do when staking out the museum?
65. What does Chuck say in response to Clive questioning if everybody understands their roles?
66. What do Clive and Gary dress up as?
67. What unexpected guest shows up at Gary's door?
68. What is the headline on the Paper left behind in Gary's room?
69. What is "Phase One" of the plan?
70. What does Marissa say to explain why a blind person is in an art museum?
71. Where are the phones located relative to Marissa?
72. What is the security guard at the museum doing while nobody's watching?
73. What does Marissa do once the museum closes?
74. What is the museum security guard's name?
75. What museum are they at?
76. Who and what is Chuck pretending to be?
77. What reason does Gary give to explain why the police have arrived so quickly?
78. What does Chuck tell them is the "problem?"
79. What is Clive's response to Marissa's "how's it going" question?
80. For what famous museums does Chuck claim he designed security systems?
81. What does Chuck to do distract attention from the security monitor?
82. What reason does Chuck give for needing anti-bloating medication?
83. What did Gary do when Marty showed up in the museum?
84. What happened to Marty once he got out of the museum?
85. What does Faye call Garys explanation of why he gave Marty the real painting?
86. Where does Marissa think that she, Gary & Chuck should go next?
87. Where does Gary want to go?
88. What does Marissa call Gary?
89. What is Chucks comment?
90. What does Gary say when he finds out that Marissa agrees with Chuck?
BONUS: What part is Ian Ogilvie known for playing in the 1970s that Roger Moore played in the 1960s and George Sanders played in the 1930s? He might remind you a bit of his part in this EE episode!
Thanks to Janet for coming up with half of the questions and inspiring the rest. :)
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: January 27, 2001
© 1997 - 2001, etc. email@example.com