1. What is Garys wifes name?
2. What does he bring her and why?
a. a beautiful bouquet of roses for their anniversary
3. What does she give him in return?
a. changed locks on the door and a suitcase of clothes thrown at him from the window
4. Where is Gary now living?
a. at the Blackstone Hotel
5. What room number is Gary staying in?
6. Whats strange about the paper that comes to Garys door?
a. the headline President OKs Trade Talks is wrong according to what Gary heard on the radio
7. What day is it?
a. Monday, November 11
8. What is the newsstand mans name?
9. What is Marcias job?
10. What is Garys job?
11. What is Chucks job?
12. What is Marissas job?
13. Who is their boss?
a. Phil Pritchard
14. What word does Marissa hate?
15. How did Gary get started in the brokerage business?
a. Marcia wanted to go to law school
16. How much does winter wheat jump?
17. Where does Chuck say the newspaper comes from?
a. The Newspaper Fairy
18. What does Gary do with the information in the paper?
a. He tests it by trading one share each of stocks that the paper says will go up
19. Where does Gary take Marissa for lunch after quitting his job?
a. the racetrack
20. Why does Marissa go to the track?
a. to take a shot at a dream, to make enough money to buy a seeing-eye dog
21. What horses did Gary bet on?
a. Biscuit in the 2nd; $26 on Applecart; let it ride on Sikorsky to win
22. How much money does Gary give to Marissa?
23. What happened to Sherman and how does it affect Gary?
a. Sherman was injured in an accident and Gary realizes he could have prevented it, had he not been so interested in making money with the paper
24. What is the name of Marissas dog?
25. Where does Marissa say the newspaper comes from?
26. Who is the bank robber?
a. a recently unemployed desperate man named Frank Price
27. How many people does the paper originally say will be killed?
28. What is the detectives name?
29. What bank will be robbed?
a. First National Bank
30. What does the number of people killed change to?
31. What does Chuck take?
a. the sports page, page 9/10
32. How much money does Chuck win?
a. $3700 and change
33. What does Marissa tell the bank to look for?
a. a desperate man
34. Where does Frank take Gary?
a. the roof
35. How are the Cubs doing?
a. according to Chuck the Cubs look good this year; according to Gary the Cubs stink
36. What does Gary say when Frank tells him to talk and what is Franks response?
a. Gary says, The Cubs look good this year and Frank responds, The Cubs? The Cubs suck.
37. What do Frank and Gary throw off the building?
a. all of the money Chuck won
38. Why does Gary leave the Blackstone?
a. to go somewhere where they cant deliver
39. What happens at the cabin in the woods?
a. the cat delivers the paper to Gary
40. What does Gary tell Marissa hes going to do with the rest of his life?
a. Find a new place to live, a place that takes cats...then buy a kitty litter box
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. email@example.com