1. How did Gary wake up the lifeguard?
a. Snaps a towel at his head.
2. What is the gift from Chuck to Gary?
a. Cellular Phone, no service.
3. What does Chuck get out of it?
a. All 3 HBOs free for a year.
4. The psychics name is?
5. According to Claire, Garys (what?) is more decorative than sensitive?
a. His nose.
6. What did Chuck have for lunch?
a. Caesar Salad
7. What zoo creature was on the bus?
a. A 6 ft long Black Mamba Snake.
8. What is the name of Gary & Claires partnership?
a. Psychic & Psychic, Inc. - Madame Claire & The Great Gary.
9. Claire gets her talent from whom?
a. Her Uncle Milosh.
10. When did Claire say it would hail in Chicago?
a. Day after tomorrow, about 6:30-6:45 am.
11. Who is Marissas clairvoyant relation?
a. Her Aunt Delia (Lady Delia).
12. At what time does Gary get awakened, not by the clock, not by the phone by the bed, but by the Cell Phone in his coat?
a. 6:30 am.
13. What is the name of the kidnapped baby?
a. Rachel Taylor
14. Why doesnt Gary prevent the kidnapping?
a. Chuck calls him on the Cell Phone and distracts him.
15. What kind of sandwich does Gary make?
a. Peanut Butter
16. What time *does* it start hailing?
a. 6:45 am.
17. What points Claire to the kidnapper?
a. A Scarf
18. Who is the kidnapper?
a. the Nanny (Elizabeth)
19. Where does Gary say the kidnapper is?
a. Baggage Claim #10.
20. What kind of pizza does Chuck want?
a. Pepperoni, no anchovies, with sausage, pineapple, artichoke hearts, and green peppers. No mushrooms (he hates mushrooms.)
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org