(Marissa thinks her sight is returning; Chuck discovers a murder victim)
"Second Sight" Answers
1. What happens to Marissa on the park bench?
2. How much does Chuck need to invest in an import/export business with China?
3. Where does the armored car accident occur?
4. What is Chuck tired of being?
5. Why does Gary finally allow Chuck to "do the save" for the armoured car accident?
6. What name do many Early Edition fans like to use in referring to the "mystery woman" in this episode?
7. What is the name of the import/export company?
8. Whom does Chuck find shot to death?
9. At Gary's apartment, where does Chuck hide himself when The Cat arrives?
10. Where did Chuck come up with the investment money?
11. According to the paper, the import/export trader has ties to what organization?
12. What did Chuck think was being imported?
13. What did Gary think was being imported?
14. Why does Gary go to the library?
15. Crumb tells Chuck he'd be better off doing what than joining a witness protection program?
16. What does Chuck do to change his kharma?
17. Where is the only place that Marissa has heard of people, who were blind from birth, regaining their sight?
18. What book did Gary NOT bring from the library?
19. Where, in Gary's apartment, does Chuck hide when Marissa comes knocking?
20. Chuck says, "Better safe then... ______"?
21. What is Chuck's reply to Crumb's statement, "You reap what you sow"?
22. What does Marissa give to Chuck to help him out?
23. In what section of the paper does Gary read, "Bar Manager Disappears - Mob Connection Suspected"?
24. At which Police District to Gary and Crumb go for help in finding Chuck?
25. What does Gary see on a sign when he follows the "mystery woman" a second time?
26. At what intersection was Gary when he saw the aforementioned sign?
27. Who has a trademark that looks like what Marissa saw, and in what business are they?
28. What, specifically, does Gary determine that Marissa actually saw?
29. Gary and Crumb impersonate officals from what public department in their attempt to locate Chuck?
30. What code to they say is being violated?
31. What time does McGinty's close?
32. What two things does Chuck confess to Gary?
33. What does Crumb use to unlock the handcuffs?
34. Who helps Marissa read the paper?
35. What does Crumb confess to Gary and Chuck?
36. According to Crumb, what kind of bomb is about to explode?
37. From whom does Chuck get a gift, and what is the gift-giver's real name?
38. On what days does the gift-giver pretend to be something else and why?"
39. Who delivers the gift and what firm does he represent?
40. What was the gift?
41. What is the text of the note that came with the gift?
42. What does Chuck plan to do with the gift?
43. What will be Chuck's first project?
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org