114: The Wall pt 1
1. What are Gary, Marissa, & Chuck doing at the beginning of episode?
a. making a budget for Gary
2. How much is Gary going to bet at the track?
3. Whats wrong with the paper?
a. marks on the paper, sloppy headline
4. What does Gary tell Chuck to bet on?
a. 3rd race at Pembleton, 3-6-2 Trifecta, pays $160
5. Who was the letter bomb going to injure?
a. Sun-Times Editor (Harry Hawks)
6. What did the reporter misspell again?
7. What is the Secret Service agents name?
a. John Dobbs
8. What is the Presidents name (in Early Edition land)?
a. President Tyson
9. What unexpected thing happened at the track?
a. There was a last minute scratch
10. What did Chuck bet on?
a. His lucky number, 7
11. How much did Chuck win at the track?
a. 42 Grand and change
12. What is the name of the seven horse in the third race?
a. Mr Snows Cat
13. What does Morris give Gary?
a. A package labeled Property of Lucius Snow
14. Where was the package found?
a. in a hole in the wall in the archives room of the Sun-Times
15. What is in the package?
a. items from Kennedy Assassination, newspaper, ticket, business card, etc
16. Whose business card was in the package?
a. J T Marley, Secret Service
17. What does Chuck tell Hawks they are researching?
a. white breasted bob-tailed Bolivian Finches, very rare
18. What wakes Gary up at 3:01 am?
a. thunder and lightening
19. What does Gary see in the photograph?
a. Snows Cat
20. How many banks does Gary tell Dobbs he robbed?
a. all of them
21. Whats the name of the guy selling newspapers?
22. What was Snows theory?
a. Renegade agents, falsified certificates, Oswald was a dupe
23. How and when did Marley supposedly die?
a. in a plane crash in Central Peru a couple months after Dallas
24. Where does Gary keep the money from the track?
a. in his desk on the right hand side
25. Why is the paper smudgy?
a. theres another headline
26. What does Chuck find in Garys desk drawer?
a. a magnifying glass, the money from the track, a map of the presidential route, and a gun
27. What is unusual about the magnifying glass?
a. It mysteriously changes directions from one scene to the next
28. What does the other headline/story say?
a. President Tyson will be shot by Gary Hobson, who will also kill Dobbs
29. How many times is Chuck arrested?
30. What happens to Hawks?
a. fatal gunshot to head
31. What is Detective Crumbs first name?
32. What is newspaper editor Hawks first name?
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org