115: The Wall pt 2
1. Where has Gary spent his night in exile?
a. sleeping on the L
2. Where and when is Gary supposed to kill President Tyson?
a. 13th floor of the Randolph Building at 2 oclock
3. Where does Gary, Marissa and Morris go to get the photo blown up?
a. Hanrattys Pawn Shop (a cousin of Morris)
4. How does Morris threaten Hanratty?
a. says hell tell the immigration office down the street about his illegal passport business
5. What does Gary find in his apartment?
a. a lighter with the initials J T M
6. Chuck tells Crumb that Gary was doing what at his apartment?
a. the usual, shower, shave, eating cereal...
7. What are the elderly mans words of wisdom?
a. If you cant run away from your fate, you might as well go toward it
8. What does Dobbs leave on Crumbs desk?
a. An envelope marked maybe this will explain things
9. What does Chuck find in the photo?
a. the man labeled as J T Marley is the same man he knows as John Dobbs
10. What phrase does Dobbs use twice?
a. Like a moth to the flame
11. What is DGT-920?
a. License plate of the cruising police car
12. What happens to the real Dobbs?
a. killed by J T Marley
13. How did Marley know Gary would show up at 13th floor?
a. the paper - hes seen it before (Marley met Snow in Dallas)
14. Why does Marley say he assassinated Kennedy?
a. No matter how things are, someone always wants something changed, and theres always someone to do it.
15. What *is* the envelope on Crumbs desk?
a. a letter bomb
16. What happens to Marley?
a. shot by Crumb
17. Why doesnt anyone ever hear about the assassination attempt?
a. it never made the papers, on the books it never happened, anyone who knew said nothing
18. Where was Dobbs buried?
19. Where was Marley buried?
a. an unmarked grave
20. What is Hawks memorial?
a. he had a park named after him downtown
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. email@example.com