105: Thief Swipes Mayor's Dog
1. What is Gary doing at the beginning of the show?
a. Job hunting.
2. What job does Gary go to apply for?
a. Financial Consultant
3. What was the job at Als auto wash with the flexible hours?
a. Singing chicken.
4. What is the name of the lottery?
a. Chicago Met-Pik
5. What is the Jackpot at the beginning of the show?
a. $17 million
6. Who tries to swipe the Mayors dog?
a. Chucks Uncle Phil Citizen Kazakian
7. What is the Mayors name?
a. Mayor Mike Garfield
8. What is the Mayors dogs name and what kind of dog is it?
a. Patsy, a terrier
9. What is Phils dogs name?
10. Where is Phil from originally?
11. When and how did Phil come to the United States?
a. 40 years ago in the hold of a tuna boat
12. What is Phils job?
a. He runs a hot dog stand.
13. How was Phils dog killed?
a. He got hit by a trash truck
14. What is the reason Chuck gives for Gary not eating the hot dog?
a. Chuck says Gary is a vegetarian
15. What does Phil want from the mayor?
a. An apology in writing
16. What does Phil get from the mayor?
a. An autograph, on a used piece of paper
17. What was on the back of the autographed piece of paper?
a. Lottery numbers (10, 13, 26, 29, 39, 44)
18. What is the bartenders name?
19. What is the Jackpot at the end of the show?
a. $20 million
20. What does Gary buy while waiting to buy the lottery ticket?
a. A pack of spearmint gum and a bag of peanuts.
21. What are the numbers of the lottery ticket that Gary buys?
a. 29, 06, 17, 38, 20, 07
22. What network airs the live lottery drawing?
a. CBS (as evidenced by the eye symbol on the uniforms, hats, cameras, etc)
23. What is Garys room number at the Blackstone?
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. email@example.com