1. Gary reads of a "bovine obstruction" on which track out of what place of the train?
a. on Track 1 out of Grant Park
2. What is the cow's name?
3. How did the cow get loose?
a. She was part of a milk promotion and the gate on the truck fell down and she just walked out
4. Gary and Chuck had plans for the evening, but Gary does this instead.
a. He falls asleep at his desk in the office
5. What is the name of the Princess and where is she from?
a. Princess Sibella of Morenia
6. She is the only daughter of whom?
a. King William of Morenia
7. Who are the members of the "welcoming" committee?
a. the Lt Governer - Mr Robert Castro; the President of the Field Museum - Mr John McCarter; Aldermen Bertram Nataris and Bernard Stone; General Manager of Rail Operations - Sidney Edwards; and Roberto Martinez
8. What happened to Gary's paper the next morning and why?
a. Chuck took it and hid it to give Gary a rest - there was no news in it
9. What 3 newsworthy events does Gary find in the paper that Chuck says aren't worth it?
a. Park ranger injured in protest - bitten by dachsund; Sanitation worker trapped in sewer mishap - for 30 minutes; Jilted mistress shoots lover at Chicago Hilton - in the butt.
10. Where is the Princess' home country located, and what are it's primary industries?
a. Located on the Black Sea on the Balkan Peninsula; Primary industry: sheep, goats, olive oil
11. In what room of the Chicago Hilton will Gary find the lovers?
a. room 2502
12. What does Gary drive?
a. a grey van with a "McGinty's The Restaurant" sign on it
13. What does Gary find in his vehicle?
a. a passed-out Princess
14. Describe the kind of pajamas the Princess would like.
a. lace, with tiny little rosebuds
15. What happens to Gary when he next goes for the morning paper?
a. the Princess locks him out of his own apartment
16. What book does Gary have on his coffee table, and who is the author?
a. Lost Chicago, by David Lowe
17. What does the Princess tell Gary her name is?
a. Lowe - short for Chloe
18. The Princess' "Lady-in-Waiting" has held that position for how many years?
a. 18 years
19. Chuck tells Gary that the Princess' home country has a stamp with what on it?
a. a head on a pike - a BLOODY head on a pike
20. At what eatery does Gary find the Princess?
a. Emerald City Coffee
21. What will happen to the "22-year-old mother of 2" at the Ice Rink?
a. she will be hit by a hocky puck and wind up in a coma
22. What is Vesty's job?
a. Press Secretary
22. How does Vesty find out where the Princess is?
a. his and Chuck's cell phone connections get crossed while they pass each other on a bridge
23. How does Vesty describe the Princess?
a. 21, dark hair, rather tall, regal looking, somewhat unpredictable
24. What does the Princess say as she tosses Gary's newspaper pages around?
a. "Important page 3, important page 4..."
25. What does Vesty tell the Lady-in-Waiting they should do at McGinty's?
a. "Blend in - blend, blend"
26. What does Gary buy for the Princess?
a. a snowglobe of the Chicago Skyline
27. How does Gary describe why he does what he does?
a. Gary says, "People depend on me. I can't name them all personally, but they need me, and I can't let 'em down."
28. What does Chuck do while keeping a lookout for Gary and the Princess?
a. washes windows
29. What is the new McGinty's tradition?
a. the 3 o'clock conga line!
30. What perplexing item does the Princess see on McGinty's menu?
a. buffalo wings
31. What train will derail with the Princess aboard?
a. Train 57 on the orange line
32. The out-of-control van is for what company?
a. Pegasus Moving
33. What was the Princess' favorite part of Chicago?
a. the people
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. email@example.com