1. What girl-mauling creature crawled from the Zoo to the Memorial Park Botanical Gardens?
a. an alligator
2. What is the name, age, and town of the girl that will be mauled?
a. 8-year-old Pricilla Applegate of Highland Park
3. How does the bar patron finish the sentence: "Tune into next week's wild kingdom as Gary Hobson faces..."?
a. Irritated Squirrels
4. What did Gary use to distract the creature?
a. chicken fingers
5. What company owns the cement truck that will kill a 7 year old?
a. Kovalesky Construction
6. At what intersection will the accident occur?
a. Wingate and Emmerson
7. What is the name of the 7 year old the truck will kill?
8. What is the name of the boy killed last year at the same place?
a. Bobbie Ortega
9. What is the name of the Sun-Times reporter?
a. Molly Greene
10. What is Kovalesky's license plate number?
a. J91 274
11. What is the name of the Civil Engineer?
12. Whom did Gary replace as Supervisor?
13. What are the names of the other Supervisors?
a. Maguire, Henderson, Johannsen, Wu, Gonzales, Richardson, Atkinson
14. According to Chuck, what are three of the "perks" of Gary's new position?
a. Chuck gets to park in the alley, they doubled the trash pickup, and they can run the exhause fan through the wall instead of up through the roof.
15. What will be destroyed to make way for a new office building?
a. Hamilton Place - the Greek neighborhood
16. Who tries to bribe Gary?
17. What happens when Gary votes the "wrong" way?
a. Chuck's car gets towed, the Health Inspector shuts down McGinty's
18. According to Chuck, what did Patrick Henry say?
a. "You gotta give a little to get a little."
19. What is Gary's response when Chuck tells him to give it up because he can't win?
a. "Don't tell me what I can't do!"
20. Whom does Gary rescue from a gas explosion?
21. How does Chuck interrupt the council meeting?
a. gets up and yells, "I'm madder than hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore"; recites his own version of the Gettysburg Address; pounds his shoe on the podium
22. After Chuck is dragged out, who gets up to stall the meeting further?
a. Dutch VanDrie
23. Upon submitting his resignation, whom does Gary name as his replacement?
a. Dutch VanDrie
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org