1. In what unusual spot is the cat/paper waiting for Gary?
a. on the bed
2. Why is there so much action going on in the kitchen?
a. Chuck got them a catering job
3. What is the story that the cats been trying to get Gary to see?
a. Truck driver assaults motorist
4. What street corner does Gary have to rush to and at what time?
a. Orchard and Belmont at 8:45 am
5. What are the words of wisdom on the church sign?
a. Tomorrow we reap what we sow today
6. What special talent does the cabaret performer possess?
a. he/she is a black belt in Karate and has two years in the NFL
7. The cabaret performer makes what suggestion to Gary?
a. he should pluck his eyebrows
8. What does the cabaret performer do to Gary?
a. he/she gooses him/slapped his butt
9. Whose wedding is McGintys catering?
a. Genie Berlaski and Stan Stanford
10. How many little gold chairs did the rental man bring?
11. How does Gary know the bride-to-be?
a. She was his high school sweetheart, they moved to Chicago together so they could go to college
12. What is the name of the man from the US Marshal Service?
13. What is Genies fathers name and why is he in hiding?
a. Alex - he is testifying about corruption in the construction business
14. What does Gary find in a drawer in the vestibule?
a. a gun
15. What is the name of the suspect priest?
a. Fr Mark Romano
16. Who does Gary agree to pick up at the train station?
a. Stans Uncle Bob
17. What did Gary give to Genie that she has kept all these years?
a. love letters
18. Another fellow classmate, Stevie Unger, is working on a cure for what?
19. At what church is the wedding to take place?
a. St Stevens Church
20. How does Uncle Bob introduce himself to Chuck, and how does Chuck respond?
a. Uncle Bob: Gagen, Robert, Colonel Chuck: Fishman, Chuck, Caterer
21. In the story about the fatal shooting at the wedding, which hospital are the victims taken to?
a. Chicago Hope
22. What does Gary ask Chuck to do to delay Uncle Bob?
a. take the Van Buren Street Bridge
23. What is blocking traffic on the bridge?
a. the rental mans truck dumped its load of balloons and giant stuffed animals
24. Where and when is the drop going to take place?
a. 1200 Lakeshore Drive at 12:30 pm
25. According to Genie, who does Stan say he is?
a. President of Offside software, Junior Chairman of the Club, 164th richest man in Chicago
26. What does Chuck tell Uncle Bob his long range plans for McGintys are?
27. Where and when does the paper say a traffic accident kills restraunteur?
a. Corner of Hutchins and 7th at 1:07 pm
28. What and who was the cause of the traffic accident?
a. the brakes on the rental mans truck failed
29. Rental man says hes seen better brakes on a _______.
30. What is Chucks answer when rental man says, Kiss my Polish butt!
a. Thatd be like kissing the Sears Tower
31. What does the cop call Chucks car?
a. a Supra
32. What is Fr Romanos real profession?
a. FBI Agent
33. How many people will be killed in the bomb blast?
34. What did the police find in Chucks car to delay him?
a. a gun
35. What is Uncle Bobs gift?
a. a bomb
36. Gary sneaks into the church dressed as?
a. one of the caterer guys
37. What is the real identity of Uncle Bob?
a. Eldridge Speaks
38. What gets blown up by the bomb?
a. rental mans truck full of confetti
39. Chuck tells the cooks, Dont use the good _____ ____ - use the domestic!
a. Olive Oil
40. Why did the real Uncle Bob miss the wedding?
a. someone slashed his tires and he missed the train
41. How long does Chuck think the marriage will last?
a. 6 months
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. email@example.com