110: The Wrong Man
1. What is Garys ex-bosss name?
a. Phil Pritchard
2. What does Pritchard say he blows his nose with?
a. Overseas bank certificates
3. Who does Gary save by using CPR?
a. Harry, the CPR instructor, who was having a heart attack
4. What is the only thing Chuck could think about while watching the talking pig movie for 93 minutes?
a. sausage links and pork rinds
5. Why are all those men hanging out at the beach at 6:30 am in November?
a. They are Polar Bears and they swim every morning
6. Chuck takes the place of which Polar Bear?
a. Frank Levinson
7. Who is waiting for Gary in the lobby and why?
a. His ex-wife Marcia who has come to tell him shes remarrying
8. What does Chuck say he would never get over?
a. if his ex-wife was remarrying a Kennedy
9. What does Marissa say Gary needs?
10. What does Chuck say Gary needs?
a. a martini and a date - with a supermodel
11. What is the name of the brokerage firm that Chuck and Marissa work for?
a. Strauss & Associates
12. Which stockbroker is going to commit suicide?
a. Roger Harrison
13. What is the mailroom guys name?
14. According to the mailroom guy, what happens to the mail sometimes?
a. it gets misfiled
15. What kind of advice does Chuck give Harrison?
a. go upstream (The Dalai Lama says that a stressful life is like a river thats been poisoned, and you gotta go upstream and find the source of that stress in your life, and then shut it off.)
16. Who does Gary see walking into a restaurant and who meets her there?
a. Marcia, who is met by Pritchard
17. What is Marcias maiden name?
18. What does Chuck read in the paper that Gary dropped?
a. wedding announcement of Marcia Roberts & Phil Pritchard
19. What does Marcia think is really bothering Gary?
a. not who shes marrying, but the fact that shes getting married at all
20. What is the name of the boat with the loose mast?
a. The Meridian
21. Who did Gary play squash with?
22. What does Gary do to Pritchard during the game?
a. Gary whacks him in the face with his racket accidentally
23. What does Chuck call Garys accident?
a. a textbook Reverse Oedipal Triangle
24. Who does the paper say will be murdered?
25. What doesnt Gary want to do?
a. he doesnt want to save Pritchard
26. Where does Pritchard run to hide from Gary?
a. executive washroom, where he locks himself in
27. Why does Gary go to the French Restaurant?
a. to prevent an outbreak of Salmonella poisoning
28. How does Pritchard catch on fire?
a. the flaming chicken-ka-bobs that Gary was trying to prevent from being served, go flying across the room and pin Pritchard to the table, catching his sleeve on fire.
29. What does Mrs Roberts do to help Pritchard?
a. She throws a glass of brandy on the fire
30. Who bails out Gary?
31. Why was Pritchard scared of Gary?
a. He thinks Gary is trying to hurt/kill him because he is marrying Marcia
32. Who does Gary think is going to kill Pritchard?
a. Roger Harrison
33. Who *is* going to kill Pritchard?
a. Sam the mailroom guy
34. What does Gary make Pritchard promise?
a. that hell marry Marcia and will treat her well
35. What does Gary want Pritchard to say every day?
a. Im the luckiest man alive and I dont deserve her.
36. What happens to Pritchards car?
a. It explodes when Pritchard remotely unlocks it
37. What happened at the wedding?
a. Marcia never showed up
38. What happened to Phil and Gary at the Salsa joint?
a. Phil wrenched his back and Gary twisted his knee
39. What does Gary put in his nightstand drawer?
a. his wedding band
Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters, Inc., CBS Productions, or TriStar Television. No infringement intended, no profits made.
Return to Early Edition Trivia Page
Last updated: September 12, 1997
© 1997 - 2000, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org