Forum Archives
Early Edition Board

Subject: Interviews

Author
07/31/00
Since almost a month has gone by, I thought I'd try this question again: Has anyone seen or read any interviews with Kyle or Shanesia since the cancellation?
Ren713
07/31/00
Sorry, dude, haven't seen anything new. I know that Kyle is working on a movie called "A Shade of Gray" but I find details scant about that, despite a website.
SkyDancer59
08/10/00
I faxed his manager a very business-like letter requesting this information. Also, another member of the main list has mailed in a letter. I guess we'll all have to wait until we can get an answer straight from the horse's mouth.

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0000.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com