EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: The Choice Episode

Author
08/08/00
I thought the episode "The Choices" was good! :) What upset me thought was when the hospital neglected Amanda! That was mean and rude! :( . It was all good though when Gary snuck back into the hospital and found Amanda and brought her to the OR (operating room). That episode was good! :D
Spidermax1081
08/09/00
I liked that episode as well, the only thing that made me mad was the doctor, he was such an ***-hole, he keep complaining at Gary when he bump into the doctor, when he stole Gary, Chuck and Marissa's cab, and that he had Gary thrown out of the hospital, but in the end he had a change of heart and saved the little girl. But every time i see that episode it makes me mad at the doctor again and again.
stephaniearwen
08/09/00
I LOVE this episode- every time I watch it, I'm awed by Gary's passion when he wheels Amanda into the OR and demands that the surgeon see her. Then we have that long shot down the hallway of Gary with his head in his hand, thinking he made the wrong choice and allowed 190 people to die- definitely an emotionally wrenching moment. And THEN we have that little twist in the end that just makes you feel like cheering! :) "The Choice" is a fantastic outing!
Dollene
08/10/00
A very well written ep. In the restaurant when Gary says the paper may run his life but it wasn't going to make him choose what he did. The headline changed. Was that the papers way of telling him I know better. Then when the waitress came up and asked him if he had made his choice. This was the ep that got me hooked. Seeing it the first time I was as lost as Gary. I wanted him to save the little girl, but then they kept showing the little boy on the plane and I wanted Gary to save him too. We found out the same time Gary did that everything was okay. Until that moment we thought the plane had gone down also. Very good writing. the viewers were taken along right with Gary to feel all of the things he was.

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0006.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com