EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: Gary's Finest Moments

Author
07/31/00
The scene in pinch hitters? I think is the name of the episode, where Gary is just waking up from the monkey bite. Remember that scene everybody? Wow! So adorable when he's asleep. Sometimes I put that picture of him sleeping on freeeeezzzz, and just admire it. I wonder if his wife stares at him when he's asleep too. Just wondering! :)
Skipdp
07/31/00
My favorite is in Take Me Out To The Ballgame, when Gray is
trying to stop a paint compressor for exploding. And he pulls the wrong plug. I laugh every time I hear him mutter "wrong cord", and the next scene shows him covered in paint.
Ren713
08/09/00
Gosh, so many! I think among them is when he held Amanda's hand in "The Choice," when he bought Marissa Spike in the first episode. When he took Emma to the life-size painting in "Phantom at the Opera." I can't think of all the rest.
KyleGirl2002
08/11/00
There are so many to choose from! My favorites are when Gary wheels Amanda up to the OR in "The Choices" :)and when Gary holds her hand in the OR 8). I also like how Gary tries to save Rachel's life in "Faith". :D

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0007.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com