EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: How Did Snow Die?

Author
08/17/00
I know it was never discussed on the show, but I have been really curious as to how Snow died. I think he died trying to save someone. Any one else have a guess? And wouldn't episodes dealing with that and how Snow came to get the paper be good for season 5?
hobson
08/17/00
Hi. I always thought that Snow died from old age. Maybe he did die tring to save someone. It never really was discussed in the show... he just died.
SkyDancer59
08/17/00
That would be incredibly interesting to have Gary have a reason to go back to the Sun-Times and review the 1st paper he ever received to see if there were any stories about Snow dying in the paper that day.

I don't know why, but I thought I remembered someone at the Blackstone mentioning he died in his bed.

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0011.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com