EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: Least Favorite EE Episodes

Author
08/11/00
What episodes were your leats favorite? I did not care for the episodes that focused too much on Erica and Henry >:( and "The Iceman Taketh" :( and "A Bris Is Just A Bris" /rolleyes/ and any episode where Gary winds up in jail :(
mrwiseman
08/11/00
I know there are people who love the episodes with the reporter named Meredith, but I cannot stand those episodes. I rarely watch them. Sorry. :(
Nebula1111
08/11/00
I just discovered EE a few weeks ago, though I remember early on trying to watch the show when it was in first run in its first year (I think my own schedule interfered). I have probably seen only a dozen episodes, so I don't know the titles, but there was one where Gary had to help this teenage boy who was destined to be involved in some crime or other. It was a very ordinary, formula crime story, and very boring. I just this week saw one episode with Erica. There is no chemistry there...
Hitomi315
08/11/00
I know that every episode has at least one moment everybody adores and I do, too, for example, when Gary saves a lady, riding on a horse :) in "a Bris is a Bris," but that moment didn't give me enough reason to keep that episode on my tape :( Some episodes seem to go on and on forever for nothing, like "Bounty Hunter." I also was frustrated with "False Witness" since Gary wasn't helping anybody by covering for Miguel's brother. Just like Gary at the end of the episode, I felt like beating up myself for causing nothing but troubles.
Ren713
08/11/00
Basically, all of season three except for "Fate," "Deadline," "Collision" and "Blowing Up Is Hard to Do," and the only reason I really like that one was because that was the last episode Erica was in. I thought "The Fourth Carpathian" was pretty pointless, too. Obviously it wasn't even interesting enough to have Kyle in it for about a grand total of 10 minutes. All in all, I think the first and the last seasons were the best.
SweetEssence
08/13/00
There was an episode that seemed a little messed up to me, i couldnt hate it because i love to watch early edition, but it wasnt my favorite so i guess its my least favorite and it qualifys to go into this area. It was the episode where chuck and gary found out that there was going to be a no-hitter ( no im not into sports ) at a baseball game, they got the tickets and went through all that trouble n stuff, and in the end, chuck just gave the ticket to some people...
EditionFan
09/14/00
My least favorite show are:
Rose, Halloween, Take me out to the ball game and The Iceman Taketh.

My favorite shows are:
The Pilot, The Choice, Time, Everybody goes to Rick's, Play It Again Sammo, and Collision.

mike613
08/15/00
Gotta go with fortunata on this one...."Two to Tangle" was annoying. It was a five minute story stretched to an hour. I also thought seasons 1 and 4 were the best.
Hitomi315
08/15/00
I just wanted to add this episode on this list. Very annoying "Weather Girl" is up there.
mike613
08/16/00
I agree, but any show with Uncle Phil in it, is worth watching.
Macredd
09/02/00
My least favorite episodes were the Vietnam vet story with Louis Gossett Jr. and the episode with Henry's dad. Also, most of season three because of the Erica/Henry thing. The only episode with them I really enjoyed was Saint Nick because Gary actually acted like there was something between him and Erica. There were no sparks between them otherwise.
nightowl404
09/02/00
The Gift, Rose, I don't like weathergril I see the gift and weathergril about 100 times . The play thing the one with crumb acting in a play, I don't like the baseball one too. aftermidnight one about the gril who sells drugs to get money for her baby.
The one were gary is tested about getting the newspaper. I can name at least ten or so.
mycritters2
09/02/00
I agree that the Weather Girl episode was my least favorite. She was so annoying that, if I were Gary I wouldn't have felt much like helping her. Also, I got tired of Erica and Henry REAL fast. Don't know why the writers thought they were necessary.

On an up note--I just saw the first epsiode yesterday!! Yay!! Id' been wanting to see it, to see how Gary started getting the paper, his initial reaction etc. I loved it--especially Marissa's encouragement. She's so wise!

Opps, rambling.
SkyDancer59
09/03/00
We were told Kristy Swanson was Les Moonves' attempt at getting a younger, hipper audience to watch the show. He was the same person that told them to get rid of Crumb because he was too old.
Dollene
09/03/00
Hands down. Luck of the Irish. I found this ep to be totally annoying!
steph64
09/04/00
I agree Rose & Weathergirl were the worst. Bouty hunter did seem to go on & on, but at least that one was funny.
SnowsCat
09/06/00
I had to think about this one..It's easier to pick favorites rather than least favorites. But here it goes, A Bris is Just a Bris, Bat Masterson, Rose, Lt Hobson USN, the one with the mummy's curse(I forgot the name! and most of the Erica episodes.

My favorites are Baby, The Choice, The Phantom of the Opera,Fate, Time, Duck Day Afternoon,Fatal Edition, The Wall...to name a few.
KyleGirl2002
09/13/00
I gotta agree that WeatherGirl is annoying. The girl is so stuck-up and not cool. I also did not really like Hoops, Thief Swipes Mayor's Dog, After Midnight, Two To Tangel, Duck Day Afternoon, or any episode with Uncle Phil.

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0019.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com