EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: Saint Nick

Author
10/16/00
Was it just me or was any one else bothered by the way Gary acted in this episode? I just could not stomach his jealous suitor attitude towards Dr. Nick Sterling probably because there is absoulutely no chemistry between Gary & Erica so it wasn't convincing to me that Gary would be so upset to see Erica with another man. Plus, Gary seemed too whiny which is just not our Gary. The only saving grace for me in the episode was to see Kyle in a tuxedo. :) :) :)
stephaniearwen
10/16/00
This episode grated on me as well. You just KNEW there HAD to be a skeleton in Nick Sterling's closet somewhere! And I was never convinced by the whole Gary/Erica thing- when Gary told Henry in BUIHTD that they didn't have chemistry, I felt like screaming "DUH!" :) :) :)
tdmiller82
10/17/00
Stephanie,
Not only did I feel that Gary & Erica not have any romantic chemistry, but I also didn't think that they even acted like friends. Erica would say these things which I would never say to a friend. Remember in Play It Again Sammo when Gary was telling Erica & Henry how he was almost strangled? Erica acted like Gary was making up this story just to get attention. She practically called him a liar.

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0031.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com