EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: Gary's True Love?

Author
11/03/00
I was wondering...who do you all believe was Gary's true love? Or at least, which girl did he love the most? I think he loved Emma the most. The way he looked at that girl, it was so moving.
sari_chandler
11/03/00
I agree, Gary definitely loved Emma.

He supposedly loved Meredith, too. That's how the storyline went, but it just wasn't believable. My favorite has got to be Emma. My next favorite is the princess (I forget her name).

I really didn't like Meredith, and I didn't like that weathergirl too much either.

Brigatti and Erica were cool, too.
Ren713
11/03/00
I think Gary hadn't met his true love yet.
Dollene
11/03/00
Ahem! I think that would be me. :)
stephaniearwen
11/03/00
Nope, Dollene, that would be me. :)
Ren713
11/04/00
Ladies, let me let you down gently. I'm the one he's waiting for. He just doesn't know it. Sorry.
Dollene
11/04/00
Hey, I had first dibs :) See Gary was just looking in the wrong place. He would have had lots of ladies to choose from here.
rocketgirl
11/04/00
although Gary hasn't found his true love yet (maybe if they had given EE a 5th season...), but I do agree that Emma was one of the girls he loved the most.
I always thought that he didn't love Erica that much, but after watching many 3rd season episodes, I notice that he always looks at her from afar with that "I wish that girl were mine" look. I know a lot of viewers didn't like her, but I think he cared about her more than he let on.

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0036.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com