EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: Strange Situations

Author
11/05/00
Gary has had to do some pretty stange things because of the paper. Like when he had to find Mikey the monkey in the Fourth Carpathian. And when Gary and Chuck had to take the place of the football players in Regular Joe. But my favorite was when we got to see Gary in a uniform, during, Lt Hobson US Navy!!!! :o) What about you guys???
Dollene
11/05/00
Well, there's when he had to be a teacher in Teen Angels, and when he had to go back in time in Hot Time in the Old town, and Everybody goes to Ricks. But my favorite is from Nest egg where he has to play the tycoon. He did that so well and looked so fine in that suit.
Ren713
11/05/00
I loved him in "Gun" when he was pretending to be the gudiance counselor. Gary was so soft, gentle and sweet in that episode, yet tough. The scenes when the ex-husband is causing trouble, you can see the tension, restraint, and anger in Kyle's face. On the opposite end of the spectrum, one of my favorites was when Gary (I think it may have been "Snow Angels") when Gary is trying to get the old lady to open the door so he can give her the space heater and she's not opening the door and finally he says, "Mrs.such and such, I'm with the prize patrol!" There's something about the way he almost sing-songs it that absolutely cracks me up. I think it is one of those moments where Kyle is being Kyle instead of Gary, because from all the interviews I've seen and read, Kyle has a bit of a devilish streak in him. It's almost like you can hear the glint in his eye.
tdmiller82
11/05/00
I personally love Gary as the substitute teacher in Teen Angels. As I said in an earlier post about Teen Angels, I wish I had a subsitute teacher like Gary when I was in high school :) I also have to chime in with Gary in the navy uniform in Lt. Hobson, USN & I agree with Dollene that Gary looked awesome pretending to be a tycoon in Nest Egg. I thought that Nest Egg was just a so-so episode, but Kyle always looks great in a suit :)

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0037.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com