EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: Gary Shirtless

Author
10/28/00
I was wondering if you all saw the episodes where Gary was shirtless after taking a shower (I think the episodes were "Weathergirl" and "Wildcard"). Did you see how incredibly buff Kyle Chandler is?

I don't think he started out that way. In one of the earliest episodes, Marissa walks in on Gary while he's in the shower...he is not as built in that scene as he is in the third and fourth seasons.
Ren713
10/29/00
Yes, I've been enjoying the yellow towel chronicles myself. About two years ago when they held a live chat with Kyle someone made a request to see "Gary sans shirt" and Kyle responded that as soon as he was thin enough and in shape - "you got it, baby." So, I guess he finally got into the shape he wanted to be in. Looks darn fine to me!
rosee
10/29/00
All I can say is.....yum, yum...Kyle is definitely a guy who makes my heart melt!!!! :)
shana93
11/01/00
I agree that Gary looks good shirtless, but there is one thing I don't get. Why doesn't he have any hair on his chest? He has thick hair and eyebrows, but no hair on his chest. This seems very strange to me.
Any thoughts??
Ren713
11/01/00
He might be shaving it off. Some guys do because some people are really turned off by chest hair. Whatever, he looks good to me!
rocketgirl
11/01/00
anybody know in what web page I'll be able to find a picture of gary with no shirt on? My friend doesn't believe me that he's buff.
Bluie Two words: Oh brother. :D I wanna see chuck with no shirt on... just kidding. :P
MsSpider
11/01/00
Chuck was shirtless in that one were he rescued the swimmer. He's quite hairy chested.
sari_chandler
11/01/00
Hair or not, Kyle is definitely one of the most buff and gorgeous men I have ever seen. That bod of his can even rival Nick Lachey's (from 98 degrees).

...kyle should definitley be making more movies. Like another person said, he has a smile that can rival Tom Cruise's, a body more buff that young guys like Matt Damon and Ben Affleck, and acting ability that can match Tom Hank's if given the opportunity. :)
Candii
11/06/00
Ren~
>He might be shaving it off. Some guys do because some people are
>really turned off by chest hair. Whatever, he looks good to me!

Oh-my-gosh Ren! I hope not! LOL!! :) Thats gotta be some chore to have to do all in the name of vanity! :P Can you imagine having to shave your face and chest every morning? Even having it professionally waxed would be going too far for me. Kyle doesn't seem like the type to do something like that. Naw! He naturally smoooooth!! ;)

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0038.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com