EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: Gary would make a great father...

Author
11/08/00
I watched last night's EE episode (two to tangle?), and it was so sweet at the end when Gary and Erica were trying to revive Henry. The way Gary was holding Henry, it really looked like he loves the kid. He looked like Henry's father. Just watching Gary holding a little boy with a woman beside him, I immediately thought that Gary deserves a family and to be happy.
I think although Gary didn't fall in love with Erica, he definitley fell in love with Henry. He should be Henry's father. :)
Julia_7
11/09/00
Yeah, and have you noticed the way he smiles at the other little boy in 'Gun'? When they are in the supermarket (and he says :"And you will get Berry-Icecream!"), or when Gary is sitting with the boy in the 'tree-house'. The way he talks to him? (Makes you wish you were a little boy, or better, the mother of the boy! ;) ) It is one of my favourite scenes. In this episode Gary even gets a vaccination so the little boy doesn't have to take the pain alone. Gary would make a great father! (But maybe then it would be better if he would't get the paper anymore so he has time for his kid???)
rosee
11/08/00
In "Two to Tangle," it was also so cute when Marissa gave him Henry's poem to read. At first he made a face like, "Oh, man, I have to read this..."
then when he read it, he actually smiled and said,"hey, this is pretty good." He laughed, and it was so cute because he was proud of Henry for trying to pick up the girl. (Kind of like whe a father is proud of his son when his son gets a pretty girl).
Melodey
11/08/00
I thought it was soooo sweet during "Baby" when Gary delivered the babies. He looked so happy! The way he smiled and the way he looked at the babies!!!!! :o) He really does deserve to have a family. He would be a great father.
rosee
11/08/00
I love "Baby", too. It was really sweet when he said to the new mother,"Congratulations" after he delivered the babies. The way he said it, he looked very happy for the woman, but he also looked like jealous (not in a bad way kind of jealous)....it looked like he really wanted a baby of his own.
Melodey
11/08/00
Rosee- That was sweet too!! I think that if there is a season 5, Gary should adopt a child. Maybe he wouldn't be so grumpy! He seems really grumpy in the episodes after Chuck leaves. What do you guys think?
Ren713
11/08/00
I really need to start writing some fan fiction (where do I post it?! One of the stories - or I should say several - plan to write is Gary becoming a father. One of the details I'm debating on is whether he'll have a son or a daughter. We all know Gary wanted a son, but I could see him falling in love with a daughter, too - especially because of the way Kyle talks about his daughter in interviews. So I've decided when I am ready to write that episode, I am leaving it up to fate. A flip of a coin will decide. It would be the same odds Gary and his wife would have, 50-50. I love the episode "Baby." I've never seen Gary so happy. He's absolutely giggling when the twins are born.
earlydues
11/09/00
Ren713 wrote:
>I really need to start writing some
>fan fiction (where do I post it?!

For the aspiring fan fiction writers, just a reminder that there is an Early Edition Fan Fiction Mailing List you can join. It's a great way to get your story out there and to get constructive criticism and feedback. :) It's also a great place to *read* new fan fiction hot off the presses. Directions to join that list can be found on the
Early Edition Fanfic Archive website.

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0040.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com