EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: Best Kiss Scene

Author
11/03/00
Okay, I guess that whole romantic thing going on in "Funny Valentine" got to me, and it started me thinking about the best kissing scenes Kyle has had. I still think his and Meredith's were the hottest. I also liked the scene in "Romancing the Throne" where he kissed the princess when they were overlooking the skyline (sigh) and in "Phantom at the Opera" when they kissed on the stairs with the picture projected on them. I was disappointed he and Renee never kissed. And the kiss between he and Erica was such a let down! I remember even though I didn't like Erica, I remember thinking "this has got to be the episode where they finally kiss" and when they did it was like "that was it?!?" I also thought the "almost" kiss he and Brigatti had in the hotel room in "The Iceman Cometh" when their faces were really close was really sexy!
Dollene
11/03/00
If we are keeping it just to EE then the kiss from the Paper with Meredith in the doorway when she drops the book gets my vote. If we are talking Kyle's kisses in general. There are more than a dozen from Homefront I could vote for and they are much better than any of his EE kisses. The ones from Heaven and Hell were pretty steamy too.
Ren713
11/05/00
I wish I could find "Homefront" and "Heaven and Hell" episodes on tape. I started watching "Homefront" half-way through the first season, and missed the final episodes, so I missed some of the best "Jeff and Ginger" episodes. As for "Heaven and Hell" I stopped watching it half-way through the first night because it was such a poor adaptation of the book, and at the time I thought Kyle was a cutie, nothing more. It wasn't until I started watching EE that I went, "Oh my God, have I been blind!?!? Wow!" So I guess I've missed some really great scenes. From what I understand, "Angel's Dance" gets down right steamy in a few scenes.
karens608
11/06/00
What about the scene from The Iceman Taketh where Gary and Brigatti kiss for real? I love how they're practically cringing as they start, but then you can tell exactly when they stop kissing because they have to and start kissing because they want to. :) :) :)
Jenna213
11/14/00
I agree that Gary and Brigatti had the best kiss...the time in the Iceman Taketh right before they started, it really cracked me up how they didn't want to kiss, but after a few seconds they got started, it was great...:) I also agree that it was really sexy when they were in the hotel room together with their faces really close and almost kissing before the phone rang :)
Candii
11/14/00
Are we keeping this best kiss scene to EE? If so then my vote goes to Meredith and Gary! ;) Wow!! The kiss outside in Gary's hallway was a mind blower!! I never looked at Gary in the same way after that kiss. :) Then there was the one inside of his apartment! Whew!! Actually, I think that kiss could have even tamed Brigatti!! :) :) :) ;)
TerriRuth
11/14/00
Best kiss scene from EE? My vote is also from "His Girl Thursday," that kiss in the hallway surprised me so much and we haven't seen the like since. I also like his kiss with Brigatti in "The Iceman Taketh." Speaking of "Homefront," my husband used to watch. I can't believe I didn't watch this with him, I remember walking through the living room seeing it on. Once in a while I'd sit and watch, but I didn't pay enough attention. What was I thinking?!

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0043.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com