EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: Cool Whip?

Author
11/14/00
A while back, on another EE message board, there was some joking in regard to "Blowing Up is Hard to Do" - Gary - Cool Whip - and Erica. Please, someone tell me that I am not the densest person on the planet, but I never spotted what a lot of other people did. This episode is coming up this Wednesday and I don't want to miss this scene.......... Or maybe, the incident was more subtle, like Gary holding a bowl of some creamy stuff in his throwing arm and looking directly at someone sitting at the table? Am I getting warm?
ken_joe
11/14/00
I have no idea, I was wondering this, too!! :)
earlydues
11/14/00
Hey, don't be defiling the majesty of Cool Whip by putting it in conjunction with Erica! ;)

Wondering about the Great Cool Whip Mystery, eh? Among EELs, Cool Whip has historically been "virtually" used in super-soaker squirt guns, often at EEL online celebrations. Properly aged until it reaches a lovely shade of green, it has also been used as a virtual weapon against evil television producers, along with cashew shells, acorns, and gnocchi launchers.

Cool Whip is a very versatile substance with *many* uses. You can flop a handful of it at just about anything. :D Cool Whip -- it's not just for dessert anymore!

The virtual use of Cool Whip by EELs goes back to the early years of EE, but was made episodically relevant in BUIHTD when a scene showed Gary holding a bowl of it.
Dollene
11/14/00
Thank you Early Dues. That has been driving me crazy for months. Now I can sleep peacefully :)

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0044.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com