EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: I have a question

Author
11/15/00
I have two questions:

1) did any of you notice that Henry almost dies in EE like at least four times? If it wasn't for Gary, that kid would be six feet under. It's kind of creepy when you think about it.

2) what kind of car does Chuck drive? I know it's a Lexus, but what kind. eg. is it a Lexus GS 400?
Becky376
11/15/00
I know, it started with the very first episode he appeared in he almost died. his mother should be more responsible, not to let her son out in a big city like chicago. but maybe the writers were looking for a more adventurous kid to cause some mishap to make the show interesting.
as for the lexus, it could be GS 400 or 300.i don't think they ever took a close up of the model number. but i do recall his license plate said Fishman. all i know is that its a shiny, red,hot car and its the sporty kind.
Melodey
11/15/00
I have noticed that Henry gets into a lot of trouble. But as for the type of Lexus Chuck drives, I'm sorry but I can't help ya there.

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0050.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com