EarlyDues' Early Edition
Forum Archives -- Early Edition

Subject: Weathergirl

Author
11/24/00
If you ladies can't tell yet, I'm fairly new to the fourth season.:) I have to say I didn't like Rebecca. While watching tonite, I was sitting there thinking she was like some kind of weather prostitute. Also, if I were her and came into Gary's apartment and found him wrapped only in a towel . . . .well, let's just say weather would be the furthest thing from my mind. ;)

I don't think the cat approved of her either. Notice how he chewed up her scarf, and also tripped Gary when he was going after her. What do you ladies think? :)
Dollene
11/24/00
Interesting thought Shana. I never thought about the cat trying to stop Gary when he tripped him. I thought it was just to get his attention to the paper and Uncle Phil. This ep is not among my favorites. But tonight while I was trying to do screen captures, in which the sound goes off, I just watched Kyle's face. His looks were so much softer in this one. Once again I think he really liked this girl. She certainly wasn't the one for him and I don't think they were that cute together. but he was cute all by himslf. I love the little smile he had when she was having her 'meltdown' on camera. Sigh, he is just too wonderful. I can't say it enough.
Candii
11/25/00
I thought that Gary looked especially cute in this one too, *especially* when he was giving her the weather report charade style. LOL!! Hey, I would love to be on his team during a game of charade. :)
Julia_7
11/27/00
I didn't like Rebecca *at all*. I was shocked about how badly she treated Gary,- but also amazed how softly he responded to that.

Disclaimer: This fan run website is for personal, non-commercial use and is totally unaffiliated with Early Edition, Three Characters Inc., CBS Productions, TriStar Television, October Holdings, or anyone else who may have rights to the show. No infringement intended and no profit is being made in any way whatsoever (unless, of course, you consider the emotional satisfaction of supporting and promoting a work of pure genius as profit.) This website was created in homage and with gratitude to the fabulous creators of Early Edition, and also in an effort to support the show and to encourage others to do so.

Return to Earlydues' Early Edition Page

http://members.ncbi.com/earlydues/ee/forum/0057.htm
© 1997- 2001, etc.
earlydues@yahoo.com